Celebrities in High Heels

Different shoes will fit different feet in different ways, some may find that without a "heel shelf" (what a charming name for it!) their toes do indeed slide down, but that is owing to an incorrect fit or poor design whereas, some people will find a "heel shelf" style to exert an uncomfortable upforce under the arch of the foot. Generally speaking, people with fallen arches (who shouldn't really be wearing high heels until this is rectified) will find the "payless style" more comfortable whereas someone with a foot properly trained for heels will find the other style with the heel shelf more comfortable.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

If I try shoes in the store I walk a little; I can feel quickly enough if the shoes fit as Hoverfly said. You must feel "the whole contour from the heel to the toes". If there is a gap between the arch and the heelshelf I get quickly tired and that's the sign not to buy the shoes

Did you read the first post page what they were talking about, and if you really want to wear good heel stilletto you have to spend over $50.00 and boot over $90.00. When I said reasonable price I was comparing what they said on the first page (bottom page). Go and check and then let me know if it's not reasonable.

designer shoes doesn't count in my book. what I meant was that you can find good quality boots and shoes for much lower prices. arch enemys are very expensive.

I know you or me can find good quality shoes for lower price but what I meant is the design of the shoes is made of. Some shoes are made of good leather and other are only an imitation. I'm convinced that most stilletto has to be good quality from shoe stores in UK and Italy or Spain. I hope you understand my opinion too.

I know you or me can find good quality shoes for lower price but what I meant is the design of the shoes is made of. Some shoes are made of good leather and other are only an imitation. I'm convinced that most stilletto has to be good quality from shoe stores in UK and Italy or Spain. I hope you understand my opinion too.

That's not neccessarily true, the Chinese are turning out some unbelievable quality. I don't mean the "pleaser" brand :lol: but China and India are going to be the new Spain and Italy

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Yes I have. I bought a pair of all leather mens' brogue oxfords for only £14.99. Casting my trained eye over them I cannot fault them at all, they are easily on a par with anything you can pay well over £200 for in a posh Italian shop! They even genuine stitched welts which is very rare.

Yesterday on television I saw a Kylie Minogue concert - Kylie "Fever" Tour 2002. Wou! She really likes heels, doesn't she? Thigh-high silver and golden stiletto boots, miniskirts and she really wears them elegantly... mmm...

When singing one of her hits, two of her male dancers wore stiletto ankle boots, too. If anyone has a chance to see her concert, go check it out!

Kylie live on stage:

http://www.kylie.com/downloads/tour/5.jpg

http://www.kylie.com/downloads/tour/3.jpg

Posted Image

HH forever!

Stellah Hi, Have seen that concert. She has a wonderful shoe collection. Those boots it's funny but I saw them in a local shop they were called Lopez boots, and were on sale for just £35 - resisted though as haven't got Kylie's wonderful legs..... :( But there are other options available that I could wear :lol: Julietta xx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Are the Lopez boots you mentioned these

Stellah Hi,

Those aren't the boots that were in that shop although very nice indeed wouldn't mind a pair of those myself. The ones in that shop are like those silver thigh high ones but they called them Lopez boots too.

Tell you what I'll nip down there at the weekend and post a pic for you to see.

Julietta xx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I have a issue of The Face with pictures of that actress from the B-movie "Showgirls" (don't remember her name), at the exact same location! Maybe I should try to scan them. She wears som nice heels aswell... :lol: Sadly I dislike JLo to a degree that I can't reallt appreciate her heels... :(

Sadly I dislike JLo to a degree that I can't reallt appreciate her heels... :(

Hmmm, don't think I could dislike *anyone* that much, Trolldeg :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Ok she may not be a celeb but she is on TV. Her names Jenny Falconer and she's a presenter on GMTV.

In a time when other presenters on the show have been told to tone down their clothes at least Ms Falconer does us proud! :lol:

Posted Image

Matt