Celebrities in High Heels

Lenny Kravitz seems to like women's jeans and heels.

post-1115-133522858602_thumb.jpg

Two Celebrity Photos:

Kate Moss in over the knee boots.

post-1115-133522858606_thumb.jpg

This is an interesting shot of Halle Berry.

At firstr glance it looks like the guy in the back is grabbing the heel of her shoe.

post-1115-13352285861_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

• 3 weeks later...

Can't add this pic as an attachment because it is too big but check out these heels from the Sugababes: They're wearing matching shoes apart from one difference: Amelle's have red soles to match her red belt, Keisha's have yellow soles to match her yellow belt and Heidi's have green soles to match her green belt. Seriously, how cool is that?!

post-11189-133522859554_thumb.jpg

Can't add this pic as an attachment because it is too big but check out these heels from the Sugababes:

http://img244.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=75332_celeb-city.org_Sugabbabes_Virgin_Radio_VIP_area_001_122_104lo.jpg

They're wearing matching shoes apart from one difference: Amelle's have red soles to match her red belt, Keisha's have yellow soles to match her yellow belt and Heidi's have green soles to match her green belt.

Seriously, how cool is that?!

Wow, really cool! Are they wearing that famous 6" beauties from Louboutin?

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

The Sugababes shoes are from Office. Seen them wearing them in lots of photos. They have just had colour added to the soles by their stylists. The actual shoes are pretty grim in real life. Tacky girls tottering down the High street after 9pm fodder. Just another case of jumping on Monsieur Louboutin's bandwagon and nearly breaking every bone in your body trying.

post-9545-133522859668_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522859669_thumb.jpg

The problem with the Sugababes Office heels is that they are a bad copy of YSLs Tribute shoes (see attached) which just ooze class. Compare the lines of the shoes. The YSLs look so perfect in their proportions whilst the Office shoes look like they belong on a market stall. Considering how many pairs Office made (Maybe 100000 pairs?!) they could have spent a few extra pounds on the design and made them truly stunning. My girlfriend and I saw them in Office and we were both horrified at how wrong they look in the flesh. Cheers, Ben

post-9545-133522859686_thumb.jpg

I couldn't really make out the shoes in the pictures that well because they're black and they have black tights on, but it was the soles that I thought were so cool, I just loved the colour coordination between their soles and their belts. I have YSL Tributes but they're the sandals, but they are gorgeous shoes, defo one of my faves.

I just loved the colour coordination between their soles and their belts.

I noticed that too.

Its little things such as matching soles of heels with belts that really make an outfit.

Very classy.

Say what you want about Oprah, she definately has it going on in the shoe department!!

I have actually found myself watching her show...

Yeah, and girlfriend has got some big'uns too. At least size 10US.

I couldn't really make out the shoes in the pictures that well because they're black and they have black tights on, but it was the soles that I thought were so cool, I just loved the colour coordination between their soles and their belts.

I have YSL Tributes but they're the sandals, but they are gorgeous shoes, defo one of my faves.

I'd probably kill for a pair of YSL Tributes... If someone bought me some of the Sugababes heels from Office I'd pray that they kept the receipt!

I'd probably kill for a pair of YSL Tributes... If someone bought me some of the Sugababes heels from Office I'd pray that they kept the receipt!

I suppose at least the Sugas aren't messing around and changing the soles on expensive shoes. I love how they look with the coloured soles but I wouldn't like it if they were messing around with YSLs or even worse, Louboutins.

• 1 month later...

Mary-Kate Olsen's Frankenstein Boots

[ATTACH]2956[/ATTACH]

Mmh...original...

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...