Say Something Nice

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next person keeps in touch with family and friends daily and makes sure if any of them need anything, this next person will be there.

thank u roniheels, right there ! We are all sensitive people persons !

The next person will decide NOW that they really must get a pair of heels an inch taller than their usual ones, and will wear them round the house to stretch them and feel comfortable in them, and then wear them streetheeling to show the world that we mean business !!

Well, while shining as a landscaping semi-pro angler, therefore not looking glamorous, I have come to the conclusion the next person will be one of solid character and be willing to help newbies out no matter how lost the cause may be.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

unfortunately, as i designer, i do house interiors rather than heels, but open to offers from those who can produce my designs... I also talk a load of cobblers, so youre spot on !! Unlike the next person, who looks beautiful in tight jeans tucked into lace up boots....

I would like to think that I genuinely care for other members on this forum. I respect everyones views here and realise that everyone is different but all appreciate heels in some kind of way. The next person will tell us more about how they came to like heels.

The look of wearing high heels, the feel of wearing high heel, and the fun of going everywhere in high heels is probably shared by many. And the next person takes pride in coordinating not only their wardrobe with their high heels, but their wardrobe and high heels with all of the activities that they participate while wearing high heels.

Oh no its me again, must grab this plaudit, got it in one... Hey, how do you know about my activities....? I wondered what that helicopter was all about... Nevertheless, the next heelwearer will gladly strut his funky stuff in front of an invited audience of fellow admirers, with all the proceeds going to St Mildreds Home for the terminally Heelwearers. That is after expenses incurred, and those Louboutins dont come cheap (unlike me)......

Yes - are absolutely right. Winnie the pooh is my master guru - I think. "A Fly can't bird but a bird can fly." and same word play in finnish " Leivo on lintu, mutta lintu ei leivo" The next person is fan of Tarantino movies. He/She thinks that fight scene between Bride and O-Ren Ishii with song "The Lonely Shepherd" in the backround is ultimate movie pleasure. Just beaty rounding two fighting woman.