Tell Me Lies

Dr. Shoe will feature in next highly anticipated 22th bond movie, the quantum of solace. The latest hollywood rumours tell that the character played by Dr. Shoe (unknown), will be the next world class villain in latest bond movie. A cunning mastermind, behind the secret terrorist organization known as "solace", the fashion police. No single celebrity is safe no more. So it's once again time to call to Mr. Bond, always fashionable and ready to take action against the wrong doers. Expect nothing more than full packed action and to be shaken and stirred.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

alphax was Lynda Carters stunt double in the television series Wonder Woman made in the mid 70's

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Dr. Shoe was born with an elephants trunk instead of a nose. After several surgical procedures he is now happy to be seen in public.

Shyguy played one of the Oompa-Loompas in the original version of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. Unfortunately, he has never been able to completely wash off the orange face paint.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Roniheels was abducted by aliens who rejected him because he was too old, fat and ugly for their needs.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Fastfreddy2 will no longer be contributing to this thread as he has realised it's not big or clever to tell lies about other people.

Dr. Shoe was the inspiration for the nursery rhyme "The Old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe" as he used to live in a giant sandal of his own design. He moved out during the first rain storm as the water poured between the straps.

shyguy is a massive Star Wars fan. He owns a genuine Darth Vader costume & he polishes his helmet every weekend whilst thinking about C3PO! <fnar fnar>:thumbsup:

Always High-Heel Responsibly

I was playing opposite stilettoscot doubling for Arnie. He was a few inches short and had to wear heels to make up for it, he eventually got fired when all the heels on set went missing only to be found in his trailer.

Next week, Fastfreddie2 will be featured in the death cage match against Bruno the Assassin in the featured event of Ultimate Deathmatch Fighters. To tease Bruno, Fastfreddie2 will be wearing 6" pink patent leather stiletto high heels into the cage.

Next week, Fastfreddie2 will be featured in the death cage match against Bruno the Assassin in the featured event of Ultimate Deathmatch Fighters. To tease Bruno, Fastfreddie2 will be wearing 6" pink patent leather stiletto high heels into the cage.

Black fishnets, too? (how about the little pink skirt? ...I've seen him wear this in the ring before.):thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Dr Shoe has a part-time job in a circus with an axe-throwing act. Not for the first time this year, the act is looking for another person to be strapped onto the rotating wheel while Dr Shoe throws axes in their direction.

In case anyone here was thinking of applying, be mindful the position does not carry medical insurance cover.

Fastfreddy2 found this site due to poor spelling when searching for "Male Healers" to help with his athletes foot. Once here he saw the male heelers and decided to try it for himself, wearing open sandals with stiletto heels helped his athletes foot, and he never looked back.