Tell Me Lies

JohnCinheels recently skydived with a group of women who skydive while wearing lingerie and high heels. They wouldn't let him skydive with them anymore because he was wearing the prettiest lingerie and high heels.

Please Do not listen to anything JohnCinheels has to say. He and roniheels are going to open a second hand knockoff shop in a back allie in Cincinnati. His mother is the one who is wearing the lingerie with, pre worne RuPaul, Go Go Boots. There hottest selling items will be 8 track tapes of Perry Como singing " You turn me on, you big hot momma, in those new hip waders. spikesmike

roniheels You hit the stiletto right on the head. Befor Perry became a singer, he was a barber. He got into singing becouse he could no longer stand in high heels all day while cutting hair. You really are OLD. Your only 58 and your still older than me. PS, Do you still listen to your 8 track tapes? PPSS, I can still stand in my high heels all day. spikesmike

Not only can spikesmike stand in 6" stiletto high heels all day, he too is an accomplished barber who can and does give haircuts all day while wearing his high heels. While cutting hair, he sings Perry Como's greatest hits.

There hottest selling items will be 8 track tapes of Perry Como singing " You turn me on, you big hot momma, in those new hip waders.

spikesmike

My father collected Perry Como records that I used th listen to for hours. He claimed to have all of them but I don't recall this one. Perhaps if you humm a few bars, I'll remember it.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

roniheels----------Bubba136 No-No-No-No-No. You guys have it all wrong. I stand all day in 6" stiletto high heels in BARS. Not humming them. Listening and reminissing to the great Slim Whitman oldies. Your thinking of JohnCinheels, He is an avid Berry Manalow fan. I heard he even took Berry Manalow appreciation classes and he never wore one pair of high heels to one class. Now thats unamerican. Spikesmike

Spikesmike is a noted, traveling historian who tours high schools and colleges reporting various historical events while he is wearing 6" stiletto high heels. He has a different pair of high heels for each of the 50 states.

roniheels I have two (2) pair of 6" high heel stiletto shoes or boots for each state. Also, You are not to be telling the truth here. These posts are suppose to be Lies. You keep telling the truth like this and your mother is really going to be asshamed of you. spikesmike

Spikesmike just received his doctorate from Harvard in High-Heelology. He will add the discussion of high heels to his traveling historical seminars, and will give a brief dissertation about the history of the high heels he is wearing at the time.

JohnCinheels favorite flavor of ice cream is bubble-gum frog flavor. He can't stop eating it.

That explains why he jumps around the room wearing heels and singing "it's not easy being green.".

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

bubba136 is a jedi knight and has been working on making a new lightsaber built into his favorite ballet heels

The most difficult part of this exercise is trying to get the new type lightbulbs to work in them.....

• 2 weeks later...

roniiheels is planning on swimming from L.A. to Honolulu in ballet heels and matching shoulder length gloves.

JohnCinheels will be in a row boat with a megaphone yelling "stroke, stroke, stroke," when I attempt this swim. He will be wearing matching ballet heels and shoulder length glove like the ones I'll be wearing.