Tell Me Lies

roniheels is still working on perfecting inside out peanut butter cup with the peanut butter on the outside and chocolate in the middle

JohnCinheels,

I have tried all of your suggestions you have been snding me to accomplish this but I still can't get the peanut butter on the outside and the chocolate in the middle. I will contact Nobel Prize Award winning scientist I.M. Brilliant and see if he has any suggestions.

as been also secretly working on perfecting anti gravity platform heeled boots for wear by the general public, the problem is he cant make a way to turn them off once they are on.

I'm stuck on the ceiling and I can't get down!:smile:

demoniaplatforms Yes I wear skirts and high heels when I go out and shop. However, Jessica Simpson dos'nt make heels high enough for me. Boy, Do I love to shop. Jessica (demoniaplatforms) Simpson, I need to talk to you about making larger sizes and higher heels. Spikesmike

• 3 weeks later...

roniheels just got the patent for bacon scented insoles for high heels

Only problem with them, however, is that you have to fry them before you can use them.....

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136 created a line of cookware in the shape of high heels. It is very attractive and creative, but it doesn't work very well.:smile:

And, it's not worth a damn when trying to use it to fry JohnCinheels bacon scented insoles.....

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

And, it's not worth a damn when trying to use it to fry JohnCinheels bacon scented insoles.....

Well you definitely get a gold star for trying. Those bacon scented insoles draw too many animals toward me when I go for a walk.

roniheels keeps trying to give me credit for the insoles, i only inspired him to make them. he is actually the one with the patent on them and now he's working on getting a patent for bacon flavored toothpaste

Well, the bacon flavored toothpaste was sort of a success. The bad thing was, it tasted so good that people would spend hours brushing their teeth.

JohnCinheels, don't be so modest. It was your remark when you said, "...brushing teeth is sometimes like frying bacon..." that inspired my idea. Thank you again.

roniheels keeps trying to give me credit for the insoles, i only inspired him to make them. he is actually the one with the patent on them and now he's working on getting a patent for bacon flavored toothpaste

So far, though, the only countries that recognize his patent are in the middle east.

it just recently came to my attention that roniheels was the original makeup artist for the band twisted sister and that after the guys learned how to do their own makeup, the band fired him and he moved on to do the makeup for poison and motley crue

life is short, heels are high, live it up!