Tell Me Lies

Here's a chance to exercise your fiction and humour muscles... Tell a lie about the previous person, the more outrageous the better!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Righto, here goes:- Not a lot of people know this, but Dr Shoe was actually the inventer of the verruca, which he developed as a form of biological warfare for use in a post-apocalyptic world.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Guest Loveshiheels

Dr Shoe was born a female and has had a sex change, female to male. Ever since then Dr shoe has never worn heels or female clothes. If you ever see Dr shoe out wearing female clothes it is not him and is in fact his sister. The photo in the avator is not him, but his sister.

Loveshiheels is actually an international jewel thief who calls himself the Jackal. In actual fact because of his clumsiness the media have labelled him "The Bassett".

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

A.Wells is a computer genius who has developed sofeware so sophisticated that criminal minds from all over the world are offering him unimagineable amounts of money to own and control this software.

Guest Loveshiheels

Euchrid is an archneologist on a mission in Cuba to find the lost winged sandles and helmet used by Mercury the messenger of the gods.

Loveshiheels was the captain of the titanic. He has been living in an underwater air-pocket since 1912 and surviving on nothing but squid and seaweed. However, in 1921 a salvage trip yielded some high power lamps and so since then he has been able to grow peas hydroponically. The only thing is though, he doesn't like peas but feeds them to his pet octopus, sidney who, apart from us, is his only company.

Vector once lived in a giant nutshell just outside of Scranton, Pennsylvania. He has since move to a lovely apartment in a large oak tree overlooking the sparkling blue waters of the Hudson River.

Dr. Shoe actually has a PHD in brain surgery, and uses the proceeds from his lucrative employment to have other people write his posts for him.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Shy guy had an encounter with a pair of daleks about four weeks ago today... They were having their photos taken with me in Milton Keynes central shopping mall...

actually that's true, I was in MK with daleks (spooky) Dr. Shoe has webbed feet which enable him to swim but make finding shoes a bit difficult which is why he had to design his own. Several of his designs were used in propaganda videos made by the web feet society.

Shyguy is Mel Gibsons stunt double and actually had his guts taken out during the filming of Braveheart. Several operations later and he can now eat and pass a bunch of grapes without chewing.

The angels have the phonebox.

Loveshiheels was born half man half horse, and won the grand national as a pony. He was later disqualified for wearing the wrong shoes during the race. Since then he hasn't been near a horse racing venue.

actually that's true, I was in MK with daleks (spooky)

So was I actually lol . If you saw the Daleks you would have certainly have seen me, I was wearing a long floral print dress and the same hair as in my avatar and pair of red wooden sole high heel sandals.

Now back to the lies!

Shyguy claims to have gone 5 rounds with Giant Haystacks but in reality it was half a dozen small piles of grass clippings...

heelo heelo again, ive just left the heelwearers oneliners comedy club, and on the way back to rehab i happened upon your thread.... Quick one for you, quick one... What do you get when you cross a plumber with a dalek? A bloke who unblocks your sink with his plunger, demands one hundred quid and cries "extortionate, extortionate"..... oh shit theyre coming for me, bye...

The designer had a cameo role in the first Indiana Jones movie as third dancer from the left in a scene which eventually got cut to avoid the film getting an 18 rating.

Shyguy is the person responsible for carving all those stone heads on Easter Island. He wanted to locate them in Milton Keynes, but couldn't get permission from the MK Borough Council.

Guest Loveshiheels

Yes but, Euchrid has been going around England placing garden gnomes in strange places.

loveshiheels used to be the head chef at the Dorchester but was fired when the guests started to complain about his weird recipes for things like sausage and marmalade sandwiches.

Dr Shoe is David Blaines' stunt double. He will be spending 10 weeks this summer living inside a gigantic jar of Marmite on top of the London Eye.

Loveshiheels changed his name by deedpoll to the names of the 1927 england football squad.

Shyguy used to run a factory that made pies from tyres and dung beetles. Unfortunately it went out of business when a rival introduced their own range of candyfloss pasties...