highheel tattoos

t-strap lover

Thanks for the reply Roniheels. your right about the each his on. the tatoo is about one inch square. only one I have. just thought I'd bring it up since it is differant from other post. thought I would get a feel from others about it.

t-straps are my favorite style.

tsl, any chance to see pic of your tattoo? I have quite many pictures on my skin already and been thinking about adding highheels to my collection :thumbsup:

At the risk of being seen as a 'been there, done that' person, I once drew a thigh boot for a girl-friend to have tattooed on her thigh. Which she subsequently had done. I have a picture of it here somewhere, that possibly I should dig out (if there's interest).

At the time my 'doodle' of choice was a HH court shoe. I adapted it for a boot. Sounds hard, but if you spend 40-50 hours practising, you can get quite a life-like representation.

Sadly I've no idea what the tattoo looks like now, well over 20 years later. I did meet the owner about 3 years ago. She's still quite attractive, and even slimmer than she used to be. She was a serious loss to my life, but she just couldn't be trusted. [Though 'fate' rewarded her in kind.]

OK, thats your belief. To each his own. Have a nice day.

Indeed, my belief is that one should never stand still. Like water , we will become stagnant once standing.

I'm not the woman I was even 5 years ago. A tattoo would hold me back, like a kind of stain or baggage from the past.

That's all.

A xx :thumbsup:

I love tattoos! I have 5 right now, and my other half is currently training to be a tattooist so thats gonna be great. I am definitely going to get some form of heels tattooed on me - not sure what tho. What would you have?

Indeed, my belief is that one should never stand still. Like water , we will become stagnant once standing.

I'm not the woman I was even 5 years ago. A tattoo would hold me back, like a kind of stain or baggage from the past.

That's all.

A xx :thumbsup:

I never thought of it like that. I suppose I am quite the opposite - I believe that everything I have gone through made me who I am today, and am not afraid to show it, through my actions, scars, or tattoos. Its sort of like collecting a history of myself.

I can see your point though :smile:

I never thought of it like that. I suppose I am quite the opposite - I believe that everything I have gone through made me who I am today, and am not afraid to show it, through my actions, scars, or tattoos. Its sort of like collecting a history of myself.

I can see your point though :smile:

Yeah well I shed my past like a snake sheds its skin.

it suits me just fine.:thumbsup:

Amanda, I think you should get a really big tattoo on your shoulder. maybe of an eagle holding a snake, or a pair of army boots. lei me know when its done. ha ha.:thumbsup:

I'll never be getting any Tattoos.

Not ever.

I think they're really boring and crass.

About 5 years ago I got a tattoo of a pair of red highheels. It's on the upper part of my thigh. Just wondering if anyone else has a tattoo of heels.

No heels (yet) but two half sleeves and chest- traditional Japanese dragon and a koi fish.

I dont have a tattoo yet but i will get one soon. i have toyed with a ballet boot tattoo, but as yet i have a couple of choices that i will decide upon. I would consider a tattoo as remembering a point in time instead of holding one back.

I have to admit that I am technology challenged. I have to try (again and again) to get photos of my boots and tattoos up here.

Oh, I don't know. You have just about the best avitar on the board. Finding it (or creating it) then loading it up, is routine beyond me, and my background involves computing. :thumbsup:

I dont know if this link will work if your not a member but if your not already a member at Flickr maybe you will want to join....http://www.flickr.com/photos/imdanielle/2173586030/in/set-72157603655095117/

Thanks for the offer, but these images could be put up here, or made available in Flickr with a 'public' access directory surely? I know at least one member here has already done it that way.

I'm not a member, so these images are not available to me. :smile:

Oh, I don't know. You have just about the best avitar on the board. Finding it (or creating it) then loading it up, is routine beyond me, and my background involves computing. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the offer, but these images could be put up here, or made available in Flickr with a 'public' access directory surely? I know at least one member here has already done it that way.

I'm not a member, so these images are not available to me. :smile:

Thanks. I actually don't remember how I did it. I did find the avatar on another board, found the source and used it. Sometimes I get lucky. I love boots, so it was perfect for me. . . . . I wish it WAS me.

Cool tattoo!

I don't suppose you'd like to include it here? [As it's in the public domain?]

Thanks. I actually don't remember how I did it. I did find the avatar on another board, found the source and used it. Sometimes I get lucky. I love boots, so it was perfect for me. . . . . I wish it WAS me.

I can't even do that.

I have this 'moving gif' image [non-shoe related] I'd love to use here, but absolutely no idea how to use it. :thumbsup:

The boots in your avitar are stunning. I'm not into 'shoe-play' if it qualifies, but the movement sure is eye-catching. :smile: