Men In Heels:Getting In Touch With Your Feminine Side

:o Hi I am Austin new to HHPlace.

“Men in high heels” some people find it really hard to digest this concept and would go to any lengths to criticize those who not just believe in it but also dare to wear high heels. Your girlfriend would dump you if she finds out that you wear high heels, well it’s not fair. After all it’s not a crime to wear heels. Some people ask me; why is it men want to wear high heels? I ask them “Why girls want to wear heels?” because high heels are sexy, fun and they make you more confident. That’s the common answer you would get from girls. Well that’s exactly why men want to wear them.

It is very simple to explain why so many people are against the idea of “Men wearing high heels” its physic you see “Static body resist change”. It will take some time for people to accept the fact that men can also wear high heels. I hope that time come soon. Remember Fashion is for all.

Austin

:roll:

Welcome, austin. You, myself, and many other men at this site share a similar philosophy concerning men wearing high heels. It was such a surprise, joy, and relief to find out that so many men enjoyed wearing high heels like myself. Hope to hear more from you in the future. Welcome again.

Welcome, austin. You, myself, and many other men at this site share a similar philosophy concerning men wearing high heels. It was such a surprise, joy, and relief to find out that so many men enjoyed wearing high heels like myself. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Welcome again.

THANK YOU RONIHEELS, I believe in equality for both men and women. Both have right to enjoy life and do anything they want (Lawfully Right). When I said “Getting in touch with your Feminine Side” I said it because I believe that each and every male has some part of female and female has some part of male, you must have seen Yen-Yang symbol, it represents balance and equality. Now some people think that we (men who wear high heels) are freaks but that’s not the truth. It’s our way of getting in touch with our Feminine Side. Now those who want to laugh at us can laugh, but they must remember that they are not exception to “Balance and Equality Law of Nature”. You can’t ignore or suppress your feelings and if you do that, then you can’t live in peace. I bet all those people who laugh and criticize us are afraid to accept what they really are. At least we are honest with our feelings.

Austin

(I Balance well on High Heels)

Guest Loveshiheels

Just come back from a 2 week holiday in India. I noticed the most shoes that women wore were with low heels, either mules or sandles.

Hi Loveshiheels

Thank you; You are right, most of the women wear very low heels in India, but now picture is changing, in Metros you can see women wearing high heels mostly (4inches) I have a friend and she wears imported high heels (5 inches). ). High heel culture is on rise. Hope you enjoyed your holidays in India.

Austin

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome Austin. I am also new here on this site. I agree with you, and I think it is quite unfair that men are limited to such a narrow range of what is considered acceptable to wear. Mens shoes are so utilitarian and boring. Women have such a vast spectrum of choices in clothing and shoes from very masculine, to the extreme feminine, and everywhere in between. Anyway, I think their shoes are incredibly comfortable, if you pick the right kind of shoes. In fact, I have a pair of 4.5" wedge boots (very stealthy high heels under boot cut jeans) that I have walked several miles in with no discomfort at all and almost think they are more comfortable than most of my standard mens shoes.