I want those Sandals for Xmas.

Tahira

What do you think about those sandals, I would love to try them in black and I would like to know what do you think if they are sexy for you. I want to get them for Xmas.

Posted Image

High Heels and Nylons are sexy to seduce your pleasure and enjoy your fantasy.

xoxoxoxoxo

Sweet Tahira

Tahira wow, Hard to choose. I quite like both the metalics too especially the silver ones. I think it is because I don't own any silver shoes yet and have the nail polish to do them justice. :lol: I hope Santa gives you your wish. Julietta xx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

i would buy them all. new years eve is coming very soon. either the gold or the silver would be great for the night out :drinking: :lol: maybe you will find them hanging on your tree christmas morning!!

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Thank you girls and guys for your opinion, I will consider to buy the silver ones too but maybe for next year. what I would need is a nice silver dress or metallic skirt. I've been checking in everywhere to get right outfit. Too bad I didnt buy it when I had the chance I saw it in a local store. _____________________________________________________________ High Heels and Nylons are sexy to seduce your pleasure and enjoy your fantasy. xoxoxoxoxo Sweet Tahira

Wow Stilettolover,

I like the gold ones upper right and the red with black sandals lower left

(now I wish I could walk with them, because they are 5")

Aren't they great to buy them all and wear them for each one different day. 5" are not hard to walk, if you can handle 4" then you wont have problem training on 5" heels. :-)

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry Sandals, but I didnt get the one I wanted due to Fredericks canceled my order. They said it couldnt match my account with my card. So I called my bank and they said it was ok. I was pretty upset so I decided not to buy anymore from that store. Instead I bought those in a local store.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Wow!!!!!! I am stuggling to find a pair I dislike in this whole thread........ well maybe the leopard skin ones I'm not too keen on but other than that WOW!!! I'd have them all:D :lol:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"