Hey All

Hey all i have been interested in high Heels for all the time i can remember, i find them very Nice & Sexy and i love to wear them. I don't own a single pair of ffffffffffffffffffffffffffflats shoes ahhh can't get my self to say the word, I'll just give some information about my self. Name: Leigh Lastname: Secret Job: Singer Number Of Heels: 281 Pairs :roll: Country: United States This was a litlle info about me i did not want to post Lastname because you all will probaly know how it is then and i want to stand out as a normal person like all other's. I saw some information about Heel Meet and i think im going to attend. Have A Nice Day All.

Guest Loveshiheels

Hello and welcome to HHplace from in England. You have a huge collection of heels, One day I might have that many but have a long way to go. When you can, let have some pics of your heels

Wowie, I thought I was lucky with 150 pairs of shoes! That is quite a collection, hope to see more of your collection - and of course you - over time. Looking forward to your posts :roll:

Welcome Leigh! As said before it is always great to have a new female member join HHP. That is an impressive number of shoes you have acummulated. Anxious to see pictures of your collection soon. Welcome again.