Birth Signs

Julietta

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know in astrology there's something known as a antecedent, it goes together with your sign.

I think you mean the ascendant. It's what is also known as your "rising sign". Mine is cancer. We probably shouldn't go into this here though. It starts to get very complex.

Not usually a fan of spikes, but DAMN those are nice boots Sue!

Thank you very much :lol:

They're my newest purchase and as you can see I bought them from extravaganza. I've had a lot of compliments since I got them but they are so beautiful and sooo comfortable that I 've been wearing them a lot!

I got the address from our links section so I recommend you get a pair and I'm sure you'll be a "spikes" fan then!

I'm thinking about buying another pair but in beige this time.

thanks again for the compliment

Sue :(

Hope you all had a good xmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year. Here is an update as at 28th December 2002: Pisces...............4 Cusp 0 Aries.................3 Cusp 0 Taurus..............4 Cusp.................2 Gemini..............4 (or 8 ) Cusp.................1 (my friend who is a member) Cancer..............2 Cusp 0 Leo...................2 Cusp 0 Virgo.................1 Cusp 0 Libra 2 Scorpio..............1 Cusp 0 Sagittarius.........1 Capricorn 0 Cusp 0 Aquarius............5 Cusp 0

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

• 1 month later...

What if I say that: Lily Savage, Boy George, Julian Cleary, Kylie Minnogue, Patsy Palmer, Joan Collins, Prince, David Bowie, Cilla Black, Liz Hurley all high heel wearers and all Gemini Dame Edna :lol: and Eddie Izzard :( Aquarians But it was the fact that there seem to be a lot of Gemini's into this that made me start this thread, so come on guys n gals add your bit. I am really interested in this. Love to you all Julie xxx

Let calm be widespread

I don't believe in astrology. But entering the game: I'm a Taurus. Born on a sunday in early may. I like this date of birth: Nearly every year fine weather! Very appropiate for wearing heels... :lol: Moo! micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

So far there are more Aries (typical always have to be tops :lol: ) with Taurus and Aquarius in close second place..... Pisces...............4 Cusp 0 Aries.................7 Cusp 0 Taurus..............6 Cusp.................2 Gemini..............4 (or 8 ) Cusp.................1 (my friend who is a member) Cancer..............2 Cusp 0 Leo...................2 Cusp 0 Virgo.................2 Cusp 0 Libra 2 Scorpio..............1 Cusp 0 Sagittarius.........1 Capricorn 0 Cusp 0 Aquarius............6 Cusp 0

Let calm be widespread

I don't really know Yamyam. I posted this out of curiosity really. I'm one of those people who always asks a person their birth sign. Have read a lot about it and find it is a good talking point as most people a) know their sign and :) like talking about themselves which as a listener I enjoy and c) it breaks the ice. :( I have noticed however that we do not have any Capricorns, or none that are owning up anyway :lol:

Let calm be widespread

Well Francis as she is with you and therefore obviously into heels then I guess it does :(:lol:

Let calm be widespread

I don't really know Yamyam. I posted this out of curiosity really. I'm one of those people who always asks a person their birth sign. Have read a lot about it and find it is a good talking point as most people a) know their sign and :) like talking about themselves which as a listener I enjoy and c) it breaks the ice. :( I have noticed however that we do not have any Capricorns, or none that are owning up anyway :lol:

I was just wondering. I did a similar exercise at work with the old rhyme about "Monday's child...". We ended up discussing it for days!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Well that's spoken like a true scorpio, as I should know--my oldest two children having been born 3 days apart in the middle of November. :lol:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Oooh ditto that Azraelle. Squirrel those whiskers are twitching again :lol:

Yamyam said

I was just wondering. I did a similar exercise at work with the old rhyme about "Monday's child...". We ended up discussing it for days!

How about we start a thread on that one then Yamyam. How does that poem go again? Monday's child is full of grace, Tuesday's child is fair of face........ can't remember the rest

Let calm be widespread