Birth Signs

Julietta

Just for a bit of fun, I'd like to see if there is a tendency for some birth signs to be into this more than others. So if you are all game I'll start: I'm an Aquarian

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite Apt really -- We're Gemini [but my brother isn't into heels, tho]

My friend is a Gemini and he thinks he has a split personality too LOL :lol:

Let calm be widespread

Pisces...............3 Aries.................2 Taurus..............2 Gemini..............3 (or 6 :lol: ) Cancer..............2 Leo...................2 Virgo.................1 Libra 0 Scorpio..............1 Sagittarius.........1 Capricorn 0 Aquarius............2

Let calm be widespread

Laurieheels Hi, Funnily enough that one was bothering me too, so just for you and any other cuspies.... Pisces...............3 Cusp 0 Aries.................2 Cusp 0 Taurus..............2 Cusp.................1 Gemini..............4 (or 8 ) :lol: Cusp.................1 (my friend who is a member) Cancer..............2 Cusp 0 Leo...................2 Cusp 0 Virgo.................1 Cusp 0 Libra 0 Scorpio..............1 Cusp 0 Sagittarius.........1 Capricorn 0 Cusp 0 Aquarius............2 Cusp 0

Let calm be widespread

Julietta, I know in astrology there's something known as a antecedent, it goes together with your sign. The antecedent is the constellation of the zodiac which rise above the horizon at the point of time when you are born. I don't know much about astrology but it means something more about your personality. Does this count too? So my sign is Leo and my antecedent is then Pisces. :lol:

Julietta,

I know in astrology there's something known as a antecedent, it goes together with your sign.

The antecedent is the constellation of the zodiac which rise above the horizon at the point of time when you are born.

I don't know much about astrology but it means something more about your personality. Does this count too?

So my sign is Leo and my antecedent is then Pisces. :(

Robert Hi,

Mine is Taurus although I think most people only know their sun sign so maybe we should keep it simple, otherwise I could be on here all day trying to work it out :lol: Saying that it is interesting that you have Pisces in your chart as this sign is supposed to be a fantasist, dreamer, have artistic qualities and to boot are romantics.

Love Julietta xx

Let calm be widespread