Police?

I abosolutely disagree with the desire to have THOSE police officers in my city. If they were, I suppose I would be spending half my time resisting arrest and the other locked up in a jail for resisting arrest planning the next offence of resisting of arrest. :roll:

Wow, where the heck did that picture come from?

Was extract from a email i have received , showing pictures of differents police from all over the world , this one was titleled " Russian Police " . But really don't know if it is true .

I was sure HHP members will enjoyed it , so i hurry to share it .

Sorry for my english .

:roll:

I abosolutely disagree with the desire to have THOSE police officers in my city. If they were, I suppose I would be spending half my time resisting arrest and the other locked up in a jail for resisting arrest planning the next offence of resisting of arrest.

:roll:

My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!

real men wear heels

I was noticing that only one pair of wedges and one pair with thicker heels. Long live stilettos!

I'll go with you on the first pair front row. Strappy shoes, mmmmm. There is a toe appearing that looks like it could be higher than the rest, but cannot be sure.

And all those pony tails to pull.... Trouble is brewing.

Here is the police i would like to see in my city !

What about you ?

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

And nobody mentioned the photographer with his camera down on the ground focusing on the shoes.

There was a photographer in the picture???

As well as all those heels?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Then there is this link to an article

http://jezebel.com/gossip/the-da-wears-prada/italy-orders-stilettos-for-lady-cops-and-it-gets-so-much-more-ridiculous-304767.php

featuring this photo, sorry its a bit small.

Yummy.

Those stilettos look nice and are very interesting for a collection . It would be nice to have a closer pic . I'm curious to see what is on the medallion on the side .

Many thanks for this link .

Here is the police i would like to see in my city !

What about you ?

Well! Color me impressed! Terrific picture! Certainly had me drooling! HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Then there is this link to an article

http://jezebel.com/gossip/the-da-wears-prada/italy-orders-stilettos-for-lady-cops-and-it-gets-so-much-more-ridiculous-304767.php

featuring this photo, sorry its a bit small.

Yummy.

Hi, I'm italian, and unfortunately (for us) a 2/3 of this article is wrong: the lady in the picture is not an italian policewoman, and there's no stielttos planned for our policewomen, so far.

The true part is that italian police ordered 16000 pair of shoes for their policewomen from Romania, whitout knowing that romanian sizes are a bit different than italian ones. So, when the shoes arrived, the policewomen discovered by themselves the size difference (2 sizes too small).

And, BTW, no stilettos, but ugly boring rounded toe pumps with a broad and low heel...

see the video

Bye

Claudia

• 4 weeks later...

yup. wouldn't mind seeing some police ladies in those outfits, but might get impractical when having to chase some criminals, but then, the criminals might be too busy stopping to stare that they are easier to catch.. lol

Why did the Italians order the shoes for Romanian Policewomen, in the first place?

It's an Italian order for Italian policewomen, ordered in Romania

Why Italians order shows in Romanie, when we in Italy have great shoemakers?? Who really knows? :thumbsup:

Maybe... for the price

Maybe... for some "tangente"

It's an Italian order for Italian policewomen, ordered in Romania

Why Italians order shows in Romanie, when we in Italy have great shoemakers?? Who really knows? :thumbsup:

Maybe... for the price

Maybe... for some "tangente"

Mainly for the price (italian shoemakers are too expensive for shoes like these), but I didn't exclude the second option :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...