Greetings for shoerepairer

Hi to hhplace

My Name is Lee I am a Footwear recycler (cobbler, shoe repairer etc) here in the UK & whilst doing a little Google search came across your site.

Noticed some of the advice on shoe repairs was a little wayward, so thought I’d post up some replies to point some topics in the right direction (if that’s OK!)

My credentials on the subject are:-

• Holder of the Waterford crystal shoe repairer of the year award.

Lee

Repair Reuse Recycle. Cobbler it.

Guest Loveshiheels

Hello and welcome to HHplace and from England too. Where are you in England? You may find your links may get removed as the adverts are in the wrong section.

Oi! I hope you don't mean me!!!! No seriously though, welcome to the forum from a proper shoe-maker!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

thank you for the welcome, the links are not designed to be adverts, just to let you have an insight into me! My forum doesn't sell anything its just something I'm involved with just like the owners of this site. My business link doesn't sell online & in general footwears to expensive to post to make it economical just thought you could see what I get up to. Feel free to remove the links, I wouldn't want to breach the sites terms & conditions so early on! Lee

Repair Reuse Recycle. Cobbler it.

Dont worry, nothing wrong with those links as we can clearly see its a "Here's what I do" kind of thing rather than a "Come buy from my shop" There is always a blatant difference, and yours is nothing to worry about. Welcome too Lee, hope to have you around for many a year to come :roll:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!