Been out a few times.

wood&metal

Just thought I'd report in.

Although my 3" heel and 2 & 1/2" heel cowboy boots are not very noticable under long jeans, and most of the time I don't think anyone notices, I still get a look once in a while. I think that most likely it's the very pointed toes that's being noticed... Also, a guy in cowboy boots is a bit of an oddity around here, especially when it's hot.

Aside from a one or two odd looks at the grocery store wearing my Old Gringo rockstar 3"inchers, it's been smooth sailing. One lady (mid 50's) kind of snarled a bit with an icky look...

I wore the same boots one night when I had to go back to work to take care of a few things, when I ran into a friend.. I was dressed up to go out later on in the evening.. We got to standing around in his shop chatting about tools and what-not when my friend (big construction worker) looked down at a saw and caught a look at my boots. His comment, "wow!.. Got on your shiney boots.. That's cool.. How do you get your toes in them things?".. I just said "skinny feet", laughed it off, and the conversation was back to tools. I think he got a peek when I left, but he's not said anything reguarding my footwear in the few weeks since.

This evening I went out for dinner in my Guess cowboy boots that have a 2 & 1/2" heel, and while waiting for a table two young couples came in. One of the girls looked down (cute girl too, and if she was'nt with someone...:roll: )... Anyway, she looked down and came back looking me in the eye with a smile.. I can only wonder what she said to the other girl as I was walking to my table..

That's my heeling story as of late...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Good report, thank you. :roll:

I have some (girls) Fornarina 'cowboy' style boots with 4" heels. So wearable I've even been out to my local supermarket with them on. This style isn't so 'usual' over here either, but they are 'passable', especially with longer jeans. I'm very pleased with them. :o

Wood&metal... Thank you for sharing your heeling story with us. I wear high heeled cowboy boots to work and no one says anything. Many men in our area wear cowboy boots, but the heels aren't as high as the heels on my boots. I'm looking for a pair of cowboy boots with a 4" or even 5" high heel. If any one knows where I can find them, please let me know. Thanks again for sharing your story.

Hey Roniheels I to would like a pair of cowboy boots with a 4" heel right now I have one pair of Tony Lamas with a 3" heel and a pair of Justin ranch boots knee high with a 23/4" rideing heel and a pair of biker boots with a 3.5" stacked heel. The first pair and the last I wear to work all the time and no one even notices, but yes sir I would love a pair with 4" heels.