Ballet shoes

loswabs

Ok, I know this is a high heels forum and I love to wear mine, but I also love to wear ballet shoes too. I think they look really cool with skinny jeans or lycra leggings and I love to wear them too. Does anyone else like these and have you worn them out in public?

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

I have 3 pairs of ballet flats...1 is a simple black shiny pair from american eagle, one is black with a silver square chain on the toe part, and the other are a neutral Coach optic print flats with a mary jane flat. I love wearing them all too! And don't be worried about talking about non-heels! I like all cuts of shoes!

If you are meaning actual ballet shoes, like dancers wear, I LOVE those and have worn them since I was in college; mostly around the house, however. They are not great street shoes because they were never meant for that type of wear. I agree entirely that they are very cute and versitile. In fact ballet shoes introduced me to women's sizing because whenever I bought them, they were sized for women. For example I wore a 10 in a man's street shoe, but ballet shoes were a 12 - the same size I wore in women's shoes.

Style is built from the ground up!

If you are meaning actual ballet shoes, like dancers wear, I LOVE those and have worn them since I was in college; mostly around the house, however. They are not great street shoes because they were never meant for that type of wear. I agree entirely that they are very cute and versitile. In fact ballet shoes introduced me to women's sizing because whenever I bought them, they were sized for women. For example I wore a 10 in a man's street shoe, but ballet shoes were a 12 - the same size I wore in women's shoes.

I wear both actual ballet shoes and street ballet shoes. Like you say, they're really cute lol

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

• 3 weeks later...

I own too many!! Still great fun to wear. Been out four times this week and every day I have worn a pair of ballet shoes (black, brown, grey and purple!). I need to get the heels out soon me thinks. :thumbsup:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005