buying more than one pair of the same

t-strap lover

Sometimes when I find a good price on a pair of shoes I sometimes will purchase another pair exactly like them. Maybe in a differant color. I have also purchased the same style when they have gone on sale. This has happened at Target, Payless, and sexyshoes. I was lucky enough to get several pairs of the same shoe, 8 pairs, 4 differant colors at Target. It's not that I needed that many but I couldn't turn down the sale price. does anyone else buy this way? Maybe not that many but 2 pairs of the same type of shoe's. Just wondering.

t-straps are my favorite style.

Hi T-strap Sometimes I buy 2 pairs of the same model, in different colors. But I only do that when prices are low, as in sales. Last 2 months I've donte it twice: 2 pairs of a futuristic silver sandals, one pair with silver straps and second pair with yellow, blue and fucsia straps. 2 pairs of cristal clear plataforms, one pair with silver/clear straps and second pair with black/clear straps. DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

I have: * 3 pairs of black Mary Jane style with 3 1/2 inch block heels. They are identical. I bought the originals at Payless and they became favorites, worn everywhere. Worried about them eventually wearing out, I eventually bought 2 more pairs on eBay. All 3 pairs are going strong. * 4 pairs of Saucony Jazz originals. Blue, Brown, Red, and a spare pair of red because they're my favorites and my trademark among friends. * 2 pairs of Crocs Cayman, Turquoise, and of course Red which is somehow not quite as ugly. * 3 pairs of Japanese geta clogs in unfinished wood with black straps, though from different makers with minor variations that nobody but a shoe nut would notice. There are others which most people would think are the same.

T-strap... The more I think about this the more I would be inclined to say that it really depends on what I see, the mood I'm in, and my finances at the time. I went to a store one time just to buy a pair of pumps and I ended up buy a pair of thighboots, just because I liked the way they looked on me and how they felt on my feet and legs, I'd had no intention of buying those when I walked into the store. Other times I saw the one pair I wanted, saw another pair that looked nice, but decided to wait and not buy them on impulse. The more I think about it, the pair I almost bought on impulse would not have matched much of the clothing I wear. I guess it just depends on the day.

Actually, I had never done this until recently. Least year, I bought a killer pair of black Nine West pumps. Recently while looking at a clearance rack, I found the same pair in Wine patent, and pounced on the immediately. Then a saw the black on the rack as well and bought a second pair of those. In the end the two pair I just bought cost less than the first pair I paid full retail for last year.

Style is built from the ground up!

I have quite a few duplicate pairs, but always in different colours. I normally buy the first colour, and if I like the shoe and style, I would buy another. I don't think I have ever bought two of the same shoe at the same time. Looking through my collection, I've probably got about 10 pairs of shoes that are duplicated, some I have as many as 3 colours, and I have my Vanity-420s in about 4 or 5 colours! But they're great shoes :roll:

Roniheels, I'm like you on the finance part. Thats why I buy the 2nd or 3rd pair of the same shoe if they are a bargan. one time at target I was able to get 7 pairs of a t-strap wedge for an average price of 10.00 dollars a pair. regular price was 30.00 dollars each.plus they were leather. I'm also very picky about the style of shoe I buy. We all have our on taste in the style we like.

t-straps are my favorite style.