Shopping in Pumps

bootwalker

Bootwalker way to go did you get any comments from others in the store?

Bootwalker...

Congratulations on your recent street heeling. What kind of pumps are those and how high are the heels? And like BillyB asked, did you get any comments or unusual looks?

Thanks for sharing the phots and your experience.

Decent heelheight, 3 inches? Pumps look very comfortable to me, to do loooong hours of shopping.:roll:

greetings Hans

I did something similar. Hadn't bought any footwear in months, so I treated myself to a pair of Payless pumps & wore them when I went to pick up my repaired computer at Best Buy. Everything was o.k., but I should practice a bit before going out in them again. Until them, my high-heel (4") open-back clogs will be fine (I have 4 pairs plus three at 3.5" and one pair at 4.5".)

I did something similar. Hadn't bought any footwear in months, so I treated myself to a pair of Payless pumps & wore them when I went to pick up my repaired computer at Best Buy. Everything was o.k., but I should practice a bit before going out in them again. Until them, my high-heel (4") open-back clogs will be fine (I have 4 pairs plus three at 3.5" and one pair at 4.5".)

Sabotalot...

Congratulations on your street heeling experience and your recent purchase. I have not street heeled in a store as mainstream as Best Buy yet. But as I have said before, stories like yours and others inspire me to go to these places in hgih heels for the fun and the thrill of it. Sounds like you have a positive experience. Good for you!:roll:

You just have to do it. Reading of experiences such as you find here help you to realize that there's nothing wrong with style. I was nervous as could be in my first pair of guys' platforms (1977), but now enjoy any inquiring glances that I may get.

I really love these "sneaker pumps" I'm tempted to wait 'till there on sale though:smile: I think that I could actually look good in these with long pants!

post-2640-133522858385_thumb.jpg

I went shopping in "Pump's" myself the other day... ...Didn't think much of their stuff though... BTW, that high heel lace up shoe is not a pump.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.