Collectible Miniature Shoes

IBL70

In my last trip to US i found in a shop some very nice collectible miniature shoes , very well made , and was amazed to see them . The name is " Just The Right Shoe " by Raine . I don't know if you have already seen them , for me i felt in love , they are very cute and some have high heels like we love . It seems we can find them on the net too. I just wanted to share with you this little discover . I think i'm going to start the collection soon .

In my last trip to US i found in a shop some very nice collectible miniature shoes , very well made , and was amazed to see them .

The name is " Just The Right Shoe " by Raine .

I don't know if you have already seen them , for me i felt in love , they are very cute and some have high heels like we love . It seems we can find them on the net too.

I just wanted to share with you this little discover . I think i'm going to start the collection soon .

Wife and I have 3 pair right now and all were gifts from family and friends. One pair was a Christmas presant from my grandson to me.

real men wear heels

They have been around a while, and I remember first seeing a "Just The Right Shoe" collection, in a shop when out with my wife, and pointing out the ones I liked. They do a variety of styles, and eras of shoe from my recall, all nicely detailed. Never did buy any though.

Here is a link to some more info on these collectibles.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly