GIRLS: How tall are you without heels on

roz

Girls, How tall are you without heels on?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Girls, How tall are you without heels on?

• Under 5ft
    • 5'-5'2"
    • 5'3"-5'4"
    • 5'6"-5'8"
    • 5'9"-5'11"
    • 6ft and Over

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How tall are you? 5ft 8in Are you happy with your height? Yes Does your height have any bearing on why you wear heels? No, I love that with heels high enough I can be taller than most guys I know What would be your perfect height? I'm there How does your height compare to your partner? We are almost the same height

I am 5 - 8 barefoot. Very happy with my height, in a 4" heel I am just around 6 - 0. Height has no bearing on why I wear heels, have loved heels since high school. Perfect height is what I am, can't change it, and no desire to. In a 4" heel I might be just about even with him, or less than an inch taller. And 5" puts me about 1" taller than he, which does not bother him or I at all. He loves me in a heel and I love wearing one.

• 2 weeks later...

Im 5f2 and always disliked being so short ,high heels are a belssing for us short woman out here lol, im never out of heels becase my partner is 5ft9 so wearing a 5" gets me almost to his hight .

shaz

Hi Sharon Firstly I have to say that I dream of being 5' 2" so don't feel too bad about it. I agree that heels are an absolute blessing for us, I'm also pleased that platforms are in fashion - long may it continue - because they can give me more height too. I'm 4' 8" (otherwise perfectly formed!) so it's a case of giving me some confidence too. My husband's 5' 10" - I've got no hope of getting up there! Take care

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How tall are you?

5 ft even.

Are you happy with your height?

I am often frustrated at not being able to reach things, and I think my arms and legs should be a couple inches longer proportionally.

Does your height have any bearing on why you wear heels?

Not really, although it's nice to be able to look people in the eye more often. Mostly, they just make me feel more attractive and confident.

What would be your perfect height?

I suppose anywhere between 5'4 and 5'8. Just more average height. I would especially like my feet to reach the ground while sitting normally in chairs and on public transportation.

How does your height compare to your partner?

I don't have a partner. I somewhat prefer that she be at least a little taller than me, but that is not at all difficult, and not that important.

• 2 months later...

Nicole Kidman wore heels when she was with Tom Cruise, even though that made her taller then her then husband ...... for all the ladies here, would you wear heels if it made you taller then your bf?

Sure!

I like him better shorter.

Now I have BF and he is 5' 9 1/2''...Almost like me

But I like to look at him down, above all when I wear my 3 inches cowboy boots.

:smile:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...

How tall are you?

5' 7"

Yes, although 6 inch heels makes me taller then most men at work.

Nope, I like heels

Maybe 5'7"

He's 6'3"

• 8 months later...

How tall are you?

159,5 cm/ just under 5ft 3in.  Smurfette.

Totally. Ima pocket rocket!

To be honest, sometimes it pisses me off at the stores, to reach the not even top shelves, and there's other similar things but... there's always the high heels.

At least as an excuse, maybe - I need the stilts to get to the same level with the rest of the world, hehe.

I'm perfect in evey way already.

She's about 2½ in taller so close enough!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

How tall are you?

5ft 4in

Yes. I'd hate to be taller than my man when I'm wearing heels so I wouldn't want to be any taller.

I didn't start wearing heels because I felt too short, but as I got older I found that heels helped with my confidence. I chose a career dominated by men and a bit of extra height really helps me be assertive when I need to be.

I think I'm about right. I'd rather be shorter than taller though.

I'm lucky that my partner is 6ft 2in so he still towers over me even when I slip on a pair of 8in platforms.

Cassie

• Like 1