Hello from South East Asia

Hi everyone I'm new here and I'm from the small island country of Singapore. I'm a high heel guy and also abit into high heel crush/torture :-) I don't know why I've love high heels since I was a little kid and I've started wearing high heels when I was as young as 12yo. It is so hard to have liking for high heels or anything that other people thinks it's wired here in Singapore......infact in the whole of south east asia. It is so conservative here :-( So anybody out there are into high heel shoes from Singapore or even any part of south east asia, please give me a wink. It will make me feel good that I know that there are people out there in this part of the world who have the same fetish as me :-)

Welcome, Xander. Your love for high heels is shared by many women and men and many of those wonderful people are at this website. From your introduction, it sounds like you wear high heels privately, not publicly. I hope you continue to share your stories and thoughts with us here. Welcome again.

Hi, so happy to be here and happy to see all your warm welcomes. Yes I own lots of heels and all types, but all is at least 4" above. I also have some 5" and 6" ones :o. I don't know why but I have loved heels when I was a kid of 7 or 8, and yes I wear heels in the open.....at a very young age of 12yo. I used to wear very long jeans and walked all over town and even shopping malls and nobody would see it and I felt so so good :roll:. Since I got older, I got taller and now with the height of 1.78m I don't think I would look normal if I'm walking around in 5" heels. Now I only go walking in heels in the middle of the night so that no one can see me. Hope I could meet more of you good people here.......or in Singapore :-?

Hi Xander and welcome to the forum. I love Singapore, lived there as a kid for 2 years (mid 80's). Gotta love Orchard road, how clean and modern the city/country is and of course, the wonderful Changi airport and one of the best airlines in the world. Do you also have high heeled boots? I'd assume that wearing boots in Singapore is a "sweaty" ordeal with the constant warm temperature and the sky high humidity.

Hi Maxi, first I would like to thank u very much on the good words about Singapore, we try our best to keep the country clean. Yes I do have high heel boots and u are very right that our wheather here is not very suitable for knee boots wearing unless on a cool night or a cold rainny day. But u do see some occationally at some high end shopping district or some high end night clubs or disco. Well I have yet to wear boots outside yet as they are still new and I don't have the cool nights to do it also. U go out alot in heels?

Hi Xander I too am from Singapore - been heeling for a few years now, and building up a collection of boots and heels (thanks to eBay and surprisingly, some local boutiques). Looks like we're the only ones (so far) from Singapore on this great forum. Best regards

:o Hi Xander

Well, you are not alone anymore. Talking about Conservative people, Singapore is heaven if you compare it with India. I LOVE my country but it’s very hard to convince people here. But HHPlace is Good beginning. Be Hopeful.

:roll:

Austin

WOW!! So glad to see u boots2kus :roll: I thought nobody here has high heel fetish. I'd like to know more about u and what heels u have. Austin, I agree very much with u, being Asians most people just cannot accept anything out of the ordinary. I hope we all can wear our heels freely and to do what we want.

Hi Xander Are you kidding me? :roll: I am sure that there are a lot of them out there here in Singapore just that they haven't heard of this forum, or are just lurking on this forum without posting. In the meantime, just enjoy heeling ... I know I do. :o

To all Asians........come out, come out whatever u are :thumbsup:. People are not admitting their fetish for high heel shoes.......... So sad...... I sometimes feel like standing on a small island in the middle of the ocean.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys,

Xander and boots2kus!

Glad to know that yiou guys are around, at least near me - 2 hours flying and I can meet you guys... interseting huh!

I was at Singapore a few times but found no place to hunt for my heels obsessions. You guys gonna help me out or I would cry like a baby kid.

Love to see you there some day!

Hi Xander

I too am from Singapore - been heeling for a few years now, and building up a collection of boots and heels (thanks to eBay and surprisingly, some local boutiques).

Looks like we're the only ones (so far) from Singapore on this great forum.

Best regards

Sounds great! :o I don't know about Xander and carbonara but I don't get my stuff locally, I source em from eBay cos my shoe size is too big for local stuff (except for Marciano / Guess). No problems with eBay so far, touch wood.

What would be the best store to spend? Can you share the links?

And if you could share some places at Singapore that worth a visit for the highest heels there, I would plan a trip.

Sounds great! :o

I don't know about Xander and carbonara but I don't get my stuff locally, I source em from eBay cos my shoe size is too big for local stuff (except for Marciano / Guess).

No problems with eBay so far, touch wood.

Hi guys, I am also from Singapore.:o I am new in this forum. I just find here a few days ago. There were 2 stores selling 5" high heel shoes in Singapore, one in Fast East(Yuki) and the other in Suntec. The 5" shoes were selling around S$50. However, both had been closed down.:-? Any one know any other store selling 5" high heel in Singapore?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, been a bit busy lately so haven't had much chance to stop by and add to the thread. @atsumivn - I only shop on eBay (US) and so far so good, you can't go wrong with GML-Italia boutique. The owner sells the best stuff from GML, Icone, and L&R. I have spent a lot of money there! :thumbsup: Others I buy ad hoc - ALDOs mostly in the larger sizes (EUR41) as Singapore shops don't stock that size. There used to be a place called "Wizard of Oz" in Suntec City shopping center which sold quite nice stuff but they were quite pricey. Its closed down now anyways. Sorry I can't really recommend any places selling heels - but if its mainstream stuff, then the major shopping centres are ok (i.e. Takashimaya etc). @Dawn HH - I don't do street heeling so sorry, no stories from me. Maybe Xander, carbonara, or happysglife will have some to share? I'd love to hear their stories too! @Highestheels - yeah! eBay rocks! Sometimes I'd even buy shoes which have a nice design but unfortunately which are not in my size. :thumbsup: Still, it is nice to own them, especially when they show signs of obvious wear (though they can't be too "ratty"). Keep the stories / updates coming. Would love to see more people from Singapore or South East Asia on this great forum. :smile:

Heeeyyy guys, was out of country for awhile and very happy to see so many replies :smile: Boots2kus I agree everything u said, i have brought heels from all the places that u have stated and i still have them, u guys wana see? Since everyone is so "hot" then i think its good that we all have a meet up or a heeling sesion

• 1 year later...