First Post!

Greetings, been lurking here for a few weeks and am now ready to take the plunge and start posting :o I've been into heels for longer than I can remember but have only been able to indulge recently, thanks to the wonders of the internet and online shopping. In recent months I have got a pair of ballet boots however the majority of my shoes are 4 to 5 inch courts. It has taken a while to find a size that fits well because I'm too much of a chicken to try stuff on in shops (and most stores don't have anything in my size anyway). As to my forum handle, I don't think men wearing heels is wrong in any way, thus I am normal :roll:

Guest Loveshiheels

Hello and welcome to HHplace. Where about do you live in England? Of cause there's nothing wrong with men wearing heels.

Hello there. Welcome to our friendly forum.

I've been into heels for longer than I can remember but have only been able to indulge recently, thanks to the wonders of the internet and online shopping.

Yep, the internet's been a godsend to us shy and reclusive heelers!

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Welcome to this great website. You will meet women and especially many men who love viewing and wearing high heels. Please let us know more about you in the future and especially your experiences with high heels. Welcome again.

Welcome to this great website. You will meet women and especially many men who love viewing and wearing high heels. Please let us know more about you in the future and especially your experiences with high heels.

Welcome again.

I will likely share more about me in the future, maybe even some photos.

As for experience wearing, I've only streetheeled once so far (and that was enfemme with a girlfriend for support). It was quite a strange experience to go from walking comfortably round the house to walking on uneven pavements!

I will likely share more about me in the future, maybe even some photos.

As for experience wearing, I've only streetheeled once so far (and that was enfemme with a girlfriend for support). It was quite a strange experience to go from walking comfortably round the house to walking on uneven pavements!

And that wonderful sound that your high heels make on the pavement is always stimulating. There are other surfaces that present a challenge to we high heel wearers. If you look at some of the past threads, that topic is even discussed.

Good luck on future street heeling.

Everybody here will say we are normal , and i definitely think that we all are with no confusion . But, are we normal for the other ? What kind of thoughts they have ? I'm sure they think we are crazy . But the world around us , isn't it crazy ? Maybe crazy is normal , after all ?

The little Frenchy is very philosophic tonight !

Sorry it is late .

Let me just welcome you !