Latest Outing

Mr. X

Last night one of my favorite bands was playing in town so I decided to go check it out. I went by myself. I decided to wear my heeled boots because Dimly lit clubs are an excellent place to wear heels. I had a really good time for a number of reason which I will list now. Firstly, the band was excellent which they always are. Secondly, there were many beautiful women there and alot of them were wearing some really nice heels. And lastly, not one person that I can recall even noticed my heels. And if they did, they did not say one word. Granted I had most of the heel covered by my jeans, but the pointyness of the boots should have been some kind of giveaway. Anyhow, I had a real good time and a real positive experience. Here are a couple of pics of what I wore. The top is from American Eagle Outfitters. The jeans are Levis. And the boots are a black pointy toe ankle/calf boots with a 3 1/2" heel. The first pic is a little dark as it was taken in a rush. The second pic is the same but I raised the pant a bit to expose the heel for the picture and it is a much better shot.

post-3002-133522858309_thumb.jpg

post-3002-133522858318_thumb.jpg

I'll be the second - congratulations. The outfit looks good and the boots look great. I like the second picture where you can see more of the heel.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Mr. X... Congratulations on your outing and I really like your high heeled boots and your corresponding outfit. I have not yet ventured to a club at night wearing high heels (except for a gay dance club years ago). I hope this is a good omen for you not being noticed in high heels or if anyone did notice, no one said anything. I publicly heeled this morning and I'm going to share that in a thread. It's people like you that inspire me to keep heeling in public. Thank you for sharing your story and photos.

Way to go Mr.X. Sounds like a real good time. My self, well I don't go to clubs or bars any more but if I did, you would just have inspired me to wear my heels. BTW Lookin Good dude!

real men wear heels

Here is some more info on the boots for raymond and anyone else interested. I'm not sure if they still sell these, but at the time I bought them at Zellers department store for those that live here in Canada. I believe I paid about $30 or so for them. But even if they don't still sell them you could probably get something very similar elsewhere. There is no detailing or nothing on these boots, they are very plain jane with a side zip. The name on them is bluemotion.

Great look Mr. X. Exactly how I like to dress in heels at home, boots and pants. At home I wear jeans and when out I use black pants. i just find it so easy on the eyes, why people complain?

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

I agree!.. Great Look!.. :roll: Very similar to what I wear when I go out. T-shirt & long jeans.. Just thicker heels. I would love to have the confidence to wear something with a thin heel when i'm out, but I just don't have the guts...........yet..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.