Heels at Church Event

raincat

Hi everyone. This is a heel report from a recent gathering of folks at church. There were about 25 adult women there, aging anywhere from late teens through late 70's. Footwear varied from the ugliest of Birkenstock-type shoes up to and including some really nice heels. This is a rundown on the heels and those precious ladies who were wearing them, ranked from favorites on down. I'm giving my best guess on shoe size because as we all know, a 4" heel on ladies' size 6 or 7 is much more impressive than on size 11 or 12! #1.) A pair of black-patent strappy sandals featuring sling-backs and 4+" stacked-look stilettoes, no plats, size 7. They were worn by an attractive and well-dressed lady of mature years, trim and erect, wearing a suit with fitted jacket and straight skirt with hemline about 4" below-knee. Suntan nylons. #2.) Black/white herringbone pattern fabric peep-toe pumps, featuring 4" stiletto heels, black trim at the heelcup and over the toes, with a rather large black bow over the toe area as well, no plats, size 6. Worn by a cute 20ish gal who was wearing a black knee-length dress and white tights which helped to accent the dark colored shoes. #3.) Black-patent T-bar, sling-back pumps which featured pointed toes and 3 3/4" stiletto heels, no plats, size 6. Worn by an over-70 lady who is still quite attractive and was wearing a knee-length dress appropriate to her age and the occasion. Off-black nylons. #4.) Black leather round-toe Mary-Janes, featuring 4" block heels and 3/4" plats, size 6. Worn by a trim and erect lady of about 70 who was wearing a mid-calf length "flowing" dress and suntan nylons. Mention should also be made of the 30ish young woman who was wearing black-patent heels of about 3 1/2" which featured "block" heels which were attractively tapered, no plats, size 6. And the 50-something lady in slacks who was wearing black leather boots that looked to be made of genuine leather featuring squared toes and 3" block heels, no plats, size 7. All of the aforementioned ladies appeared perfectly comfortable in their footwear for the entire 3-hour period of time we were together in the church, which included a considerable amount of time standing and walking about. I didn't see anyone discreetly slip out of their shoes even once, nor was there any footplay caused by discomfort, such as feet sliding in-and-out of shoes while standing or sitting. It also struck me as quite unusual that among this group of heel wearers, all were of small stature (hence the small shoe sizes reported) and none were overweight. An attractive grouping of women who are to be commended for their efforts to enhance their appearances with such nice footwear!

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

And you go to church ---WHY?

Do come along, Johnieheel.:roll: Everyone in Washington State has to have some place to go for free coffee and to chat-up the ladies. If you never been there, they keep their fireplaces going for about 9 months out of the year.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Do come along, Johnieheel.:roll: Everyone in Washington State has to have some place to go for free coffee and to chat-up the ladies. If you never been there, they keep their fireplaces going for about 9 months out of the year.

Does sound like my kinda church. LOL!

real men wear heels

People go to church for all kinds of reasons. Funerals, weddigs, etc. for example.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

and the most consistent place to find heels... nothing wrong with going to church.. although i've learned over the years.. folks who tend to go online to view fetish content tend not to be very very religious or open to that kind of talk. NOT that i'm generalizing.. just noting something i see. RPM p.s. i've been a church goer all my life.. and that is where i can count on seeing the tallest heels the most consistently!!! (not like i go for the heeling action however)

I enjoy going to Church for the fellowship and spiritual comradery. But, I too am guilty. Women wear their nicest clothes and high heels when attending. And, like many office places whether they mean to or not, the fashions sometimes becomes a competition as to who is wearing the prettiest and sometimes even the sexiest outfits. And most of the time because of the social and spiritual gathering of the Church, these very nicely dressed women are very friendly and will visit with you for lengthy periods of time.

Growing up I was required to go to church regularly. After I became an adult I quit attending regularly. My problem was the guilt and fear of damnation I felt as I'd be standing with my head bowed for prayer and my little friend would become active at the sight of the stilettos in front of or beside me. I recently attended an event at a local megachurch and after sixty odd years my little friend still gets rambunctious at the sight of a stiletto.

Well, it's no secret that ladies like to dress their best for church. Sunday, i was visiting my late mother's grave for mom's day. It's a cemetary and funeral home. It was where mom's service was held. Anyway, me and my sister went into the office to let them know that my mom's metal vase, which usually is right by her headstone, was missing. I guess there was a service going on, and a few guests were still there. There were a few cute young girls, about 18, there, dressed up in black. One had on a nice pair of black peeptoe pumps, in black satin. Didn't get to see the other girl's shoes, but i'm sure they were just as nice. I've mentioned this before, on this website, about a camera built into a baseball cap. It's well hidden, and seen on websites that feature spy stuff. Well, i think that's on my shopping list, when my stimulus check comes. Now i'm not going to frequent cemetaries, funeral homes, or churches just to get secret snapshots of females wearing their best shoes, but it will come in handy at that moment when a pic needs to be taken. lol

I'd like to apologise to pumpedup, having re-read his post "properly" I see that he did in fact seperate the two subjects, and it was a bit too easy to mis-interpret this into what I mistook it for. So, in the interest of keeping this thread on track, and not causing any further annoyance, I've removed my post, and others that followed and commented on it. pumpedup, sorry for the mix-up...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I'd like to apologise to pumpedup, having re-read his post "properly" I see that he did in fact seperate the two subjects, and it was a bit too easy to mis-interpret this into what I mistook it for.

So, in the interest of keeping this thread on track, and not causing any further annoyance, I've removed my post, and others that followed and commented on it.

pumpedup, sorry for the mix-up...

hi Richie. I didn't even see the message where the mixup was discussed. Anyway, no big deal. No need to apologize about something i never saw. :roll:

I recall an amusing church experience. People were kneeling, taking communion (Protestant church, at altar.) One guy must have bought his wing-tips at a discount; As he knelt, his shoe bottoms were exposed for all to see, complete with their price, Magic-Markered on the bottom.

There is, of course, the naughtiness that comes into play when gawking at churchgoin women wearing their best heels. The lust is definitely there! The lusting after a pretty lady, in pretty pumps, in church of all places, is, i guess, a bit sinful. I wonder if God frequents hhplace.org

I recall an amusing church experience. People were kneeling, taking communion (Protestant church, at altar.) One guy must have bought his wing-tips at a discount; As he knelt, his shoe bottoms were exposed for all to see, complete with their price, Magic-Markered on the bottom.

Similar event at a wedding I attended; when the bride & groom knelt in front of the vicar, large white letters HE and LP were exposed on the grooms shoes. Whole church was in stitches (except the bride, groom & vicar who obviously could not see this).

I am Christian, and I go to church regularly. I have been distracted at times by nice shoes during the service. It's tough sometimes. :roll:

Sometimes, when bowing our heads, while praying in church, and there's a pretty lady in pumps next to us, it interrupts the prayer just a tad. We then think, "Wow! Cute pumps!! I wonder where she bought those!" Of course, we wouldn't be caught dead asking her. :o

• 2 weeks later...

I often see ladies wearing very nice heels in church. There was one in particuler a number of years ago that engaged in nonstop dipping whenever the congregation stood. Now THAT was a distraction, to say the least!

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!