Experiment

Julietta

Hi all,

I work on a ward in a hospital. I usually wear, max 2" heels as I do a lot of walking up and down and try to keep the click, clicks to a minimum. After a conversation with my best friend (who put me onto this site as he like to wear heels), I decided to shake things up a bit and see what reaction I would get if I wore some higher heels.

I wore these:

Posted Image

with black trousers, jumper. Nothing more or less than I would normally wear, just to see if people would react differently, and they did.

The men were more polite. Had many more good mornings and smiles but it is the women reaction that really made me laugh. I had "Oh look at you today - power dressing", and strange unfriendly looks :lol:

Am tempted to wear those courts now to see what reactin I get from those :(

Has anyone else had this problem?

Julietta xx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

I have received a few strange looks, and noticed a few whispers, when people who are not used to seeing a stiletto heeled goddess happen to see me somewhere. This is from the women. I always thought I didn't attract attention, but in reality, I guess I never noticed. The men are looking, but not at work. It is out in public that I get the reactions. At work, no one cares what I wear anymore. It's expected.

When it is not something that you see every day it dose have a curiosity factor, :lol: doesn’t it?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Yes it does, but I would rather be ignored than seen as a side show attraction. "Yes, step right up, only two bits for a gander at the lovely lady of mystery, who can wear stiletto heels!" *audience gasps* "Yes, she does that, and quite well! See her stand and walk, see her jump, kick, and dance!" *Muted whispering of astonished crowd* "Yes. see her now, she is amazing, she is an oddity, and she must be seen to be believed!" *sounds of crowd deciding two bits is too much to pay* I dearly hope I never end up regarded in that sense by the general public. I am not an oddity, I am just a woman who likes what she likes.

I think what was strange really is that they were quite subtle as they were under black trousers, but still noticed. Excellent! :lol:

Let calm be widespread

Hi Julietta! Those shoes are lovely, I bet you were the envy of everyone you work with! You have very sexy legs if you don't mind me saying as well! lol Luv Jay xx

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Well Jay, What can I say :( but thankyou :) but I'm not sure about envy, or maybe you are right and that is why I got such a strange reaction from the women. Who knows? Twas fun anyway.... I'm hoping Santa is going to bring me some really sexy Red or Dead shoes, wonder how they will react to those? :lol: Love Julietta xx

Let calm be widespread

I agree with you, Red or Dead shoes are very sexy! I think you might cause a bit of a stir wearing them to work, but you go for it girl, what matters is your enjoyment of wearing your heels not how other people might react. I'm hoping that Santa will deliver a nice pair of stiletto sandals to me but I think my chances are practically zero! Never mind! Love Jay xx

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Jay, If I'm lucky to get my wish then I will post pics.... just hope he wraps them well as I'd hate to get all that soot on them :lol: Describe the type of sandals you'd like him to bring you...

Let calm be widespread

That's a very good point! I would love Santa to deliver me some open toe ankle strap sandals with slender 5 inch stiletto heels and slippery soles. Preferably in a nice shade of baby pink! I think pink sandals are very cute!

Wow Jay now we are talking :lol: they sound fantastic. Love pink too and would look nice with French Polished toes. Hope Santa comes up trumps for you. Julietta xx

Let calm be widespread

I'm glad you like the sound of them! Just have to hope now! If I do get a surprise, I'll work out how to post some pics of them on the board as I'm a bit clueless with all this computer stuff! Do you wear anything similar?

Unfortunately I don't have any 5" heels but if you check out the fetish section I have posted some pics of my feet with sandals/polish where there is a pic of my pink strappy sandals. Check it out and tell me what you think? Julietta xx

Let calm be widespread

Those are very nice pix Julietta! You have got lovely feet and nails and your sandals are pretty nice as well, especially those pink ones! :lol: Your feet would look sensational in a pair of pink strappy 5 inch stilettos! Jay xx

Maybe I should try and get a quick letter of to Santa then. I must admit I do love pink and would like to try some 5" heels.

What do you think of these Jay I really like them and am tempted to get them?

Posted Image

Let calm be widespread

Those shoes are lovely Julietta, very sexy indeed! I like perspex heels as well but I don't own any as yet. That polish would just make them about perfect! If you like them, buy them! I think your feet and legs would look fantastic in them! Jay xx

Ok you've bent my arm LOL I will get them and post some pics. Am off now catch u later Julietta xx

Let calm be widespread

• 6 months later...

How can you Ruud????? You should walk, drive, eat, breath with those heels on!!! Leaving them in the footwell of your car is not the way forward! Go for it. Live!! I wake up in the morning and do not come out of my heels until the end of the day when I go to bed. You know what? I simply feel great after a full day. (ok so a little sore sometime but nevertheless, GREAT!)

Well, I quite often have a pair of heels in the boot to change into, so that I can pop them on when I'm at a safe distance from work. The problem is, I live only 15 minutes from the office, so I can only do this when I'm off for a long drive. Like today, I'm off on site soon. so I may take some heels with me for the ride!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Pictures are back there Ruud. The site where they are uploaded to changed address and I haven't got round to changing all my posts yet so thanks for pointing it out. J xx :wink:

Let calm be widespread

• 2 weeks later...