hello from south east UK

hi im new to the site, and wearing high-heels, but i really want some, and especially some 5inch stilletos and also some 6 inch+ clear platforms!!! mmmm anyone got any hints, tips, of where to buy, try on, and how to walk in them? especially If anyone would be willing to help me to learn/ teach me how to walk in them properly would be particularly useful! Hello yet again, i look forward to getting to no u all! thanks!!!

Welcome djblini. This is the place to learn all about high heels. If you would like to learn more about buying, wearing and all of the styles that are available, just scroll back through the threads and you will find answers to all of your questions. Have fun and enjoy your heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome toa very friendly website of people who enjoy viewing and wearing high heels. Like Bubba said, scroll through past threads and keep on top of current postings. As far as wearing high heel and walking in them...practice, practice, practice...and have fun doing it. Hope to hear more from you soon. Welcome again.

Guest Loveshiheels

Hello and welcome to hhplace and from England as well. Where abouts are you in the south east?

Hello, good evening & welcome. Just have a browse around the site for all the hints, tips, links, advice, etc. that you could wish for.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Hello and welcome to hhplace and from England as well. Where abouts are you in the south east?

near london. Might be daring and go in a few shops tomorow and possibly try a pair on... im terified but no itll be worth it!

(sounds like a whimp to all the experianed heel wearers, but im so worried about the reaction!!!)

Guest Loveshiheels

There,s alot of hhplace member,s that live in London, so your not alone in having members to go shoe shopping with you.

near london. Might be daring and go in a few shops tomorow and possibly try a pair on... im terified but no itll be worth it!

Depending on shoe size (9+ UK), head over to Chiltern Street and drop in on Magnus Shoes. Firstly, they sell men's and women's shoes, so nobody's bothered about you going in. Second, half their customers for women's shoes are male; both the shoppers and the assistants are utterly unworried. Third, if you're a typical male size, you might actually find something that fits!

I've now left HHPlace. Feel free to use the means listed in my profile if you wish to contact me.

Guest Loveshiheels

Just had a look at their web site. I one pair I liked, but they only seem to sell shoes with low heels.

Just had a look at their web site. I one pair I liked, but they only seem to sell shoes with low heels.

Pretty much. Still a friendly place to get over one's fears - and there are at least two other large-size shoe stores on the same street.

I've now left HHPlace. Feel free to use the means listed in my profile if you wish to contact me.