Starting that new thing

w6ish

i was going to post in my starting something new thread but i see it closed! just like China. anyway, i shaved my legs down today in anticipation of that first outing in very short shorts or that black mini i've been keeping my eye on all winter! all i need is a bit of sun on those legs, i have the toe nails painted up nicely and i think i'm going to just go ahead and do it, but keep my jacket buttoned until it gets later in the evening.

thanks! i went out today to a "low end" department store to look over a few items in the ladies department. i saw some their summer selection and was interested in some of it, whatever is skimpy and leggy! maybe white, to go with my white high heels and my tanned skin. or black. i'm not sure. but i did buy some new nail polish, revlon 480, Autumn Berry! i'm looking forward to having that on my tanned foot! my problems is this: i'm not sure what size might be in the ladies department. i'm 5 foot 10, 170 lbs, i'm guessing if i go for extra large i might get away with something. but what about numbers? if they give me a size like 10 or whatever, i know that is going to be too small. anyone know what size i could be in numbers? hope to hear from you soon.

also forgot to ask, where do you get a thigh and butt shaper? if i could add something to the hips and butt, i would be off to the races. hope to hear from you soon.

<chanting> GO E-BAY!:roll: GO E-BAY!:o GO E-BAY!:-? GO E-BAY!:D GO E-BAY!:cup: <end chanting> r1g0r (dressed almost exclusively off of ebay)

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

I hope this helps I'm 6' 2" 190lbs and take a sixteen in the top due to my chest size (42") Bottoms I take anything from 10-14 deepending on cut. Check out the size page of several websites that sell womens clothes and match your measurments for a starting point. Victoria's Secret in my experiance seems right on the money.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel