Hello

Hi :roll: Im new to the forum and just thought I would say hello to you all.have been a reader for some time but decided to join.I adore the traditional look of the black patent court shoe with fully fashion nylons but i have to say my passion is for boots and absolutely love the attention they get you.anyway thats a bit about me and i look forward to joining in.

Guest Loveshiheels

Hello and welcome to HHplace and from England to. Do you own many shoes and boots?

Hello and welcome to HHplace and from England to. Do you own many shoes and boots?

Not so many pairs to be honest.At the moment i have three pairs of boots.Two pairs in black leather and the third pair which are my faves in black italian patent leather.

Your more then welcome to post some photos on here.

I would be happy to but first will need to make at least five posts.I also think that unless you are a bronze member you have to link to an external server ?

I would be happy to but first will need to make at least five posts.I also think that unless you are a bronze member you have to link to an external server ?

All of which happens after your 5th post.

5+ makes you a bronze member and then also enables more functionality too.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hiya Mandyb, welcome to the forum.

What part from England are you from....

Anyway, enjoy your stay and make some new friends :roll:

FL

Hi FL

I am located in cheshire and thanks to all for the welcome.

All of which happens after your 5th post.

5+ makes you a bronze member and then also enables more functionality too.

Thanks for clarifying that richie i feel a little guilty for pushing up my post count here though.

Thanks for clarifying that richie i feel a little guilty for pushing up my post count here though.

Wouldnt worry about it, post count is just a number of how chatty you are really. You more you say, the higher the number.

Thats why we also have the "Reputation count" too so anytime you think somebody is talking pure nonsense dribble that wouldnt be out of place in a nut-house, you can click on the little set of scales and use the "I agree // I dis-agree" and say why.

Those who often post nothing more than things like "Thanks" or "Nice heels" etc wont go very far in life if thats all they have to say for themselves..

Welcome, Mandyb. This is a fun website to share your thoughts, views, and photos of wearing and viewing high heels. Hope to hear again from you soon and see any photos you care to post. Welcome again.

I must apologise to the forum. I deliberately and knowingly ticked the female tab when joining.I am a CD and rightly or wrongly I refer to myself as female when Mandy.Had their been the option to tick CD/TV. I would have done so.I do like to be honest about my sexuality when asked but I can tell that you people are very respectful towards each other to ever ask that question.I do apologise to one and all and I am embarrased for appearing deceiptful to you.I will understandably take my punishment which may mean banishment from the forum.

I must apologise to the forum.

I deliberately and knowingly ticked the female tab when joining.I am a CD and rightly or wrongly I refer to myself as female when Mandy.Had their been the option to tick CD/TV. I would have done so.I do like to be honest about my sexuality when asked but I can tell that you people are very respectful towards each other to ever ask that question.I do apologise to one and all and I am embarrased for appearing deceiptful to you.I will understandably take my punishment which may mean banishment from the forum.

CD/TV isnt a "Sex" its a lifestyle if I'm not mistaken..?

All we ask for is that members here start openly and honestly, and yes, you were actually going to be banned as we knew a while ago, but we wont bother in light of your respect for the other members here.

Thank you.

I would like to expand a bit on Richie's comments. HHplace is a community, a group of like-minded people who come here to talk about what's on our mind. Mostly shoes (heeled shoes of course!) -- those of us who have other interests go to other sites to discuss them. The community spirit is quite a bit stronger on HHplace than it is on other discussion sites -- although HHplace is worldwide a lot of our members actually do know each other in "real life". A lot of our members have met face-to-face, had beers (or other suitable beverages) together, shoe-shopped, etc. Check out the heel-meet threads chronicling some of these meetings. You had a bit of a rocky start but you came clean and we respect that. The easiest person to be is yourself, you don't have to deal with pretense and persona that way. So go review the forum guidelines and start getting to know a bunch of very interesting people. While you're browsing, the wealth of old threads make for fascinating reading too!

Have a happy time!

Guest Loveshiheels

I,m very glad you came clean. At first I thought you were female and looking at avator you even passed as female. Welcome aboard

When I welcomed you, I almost made the comment that it is good to have another female member join HHP. But since you've come clean and as you can see from others that you're forgiven, we still are anxious to here your thoughts and opinions concerning the wearing of high heels. Good luck to you from here on out.

At first I thought you were female and looking at avator you even passed as female. Welcome aboard

I would say the same for you and thanks for your lovely comment.Personally speaking that really means a lot to me.

When I welcomed you, I almost made the comment that it is good to have another female member join HHP. But since you've come clean and as you can see from others that you're forgiven, we still are anxious to here your thoughts and opinions concerning the wearing of high heels.

Good luck to you from here on out.

Where do you start.I guess it all began when I was 10 and I saved a pair of my mothers old high heel boots from the rubbish.I remember what i can only describe as my first flush of sensual pleasure when putting them on.I had no idea what it was i was feeling then of course but i liked it.I still have that wonderful sensual feeling now when I wear my boots but also a strong feeling of femininity.Over the years it has also developed into a full blown fetish which has carried through into my relationship with my partner,and I will at some point share some pictures of my partner in her boots.

Hi :roll:

Im new to the forum and just thought I would say hello to you all.have been a reader for some time but decided to join.I adore the traditional look of the black patent court shoe with fully fashion nylons but i have to say my passion is for boots and absolutely love the attention they get you.anyway thats a bit about me and i look forward to joining in.

Welcome Mandyb

I hope you feel at home here and have a great time with us.

Hey may I post this again friends it looks as if it has been over looked.

Hello friends,

I have a my space page that is pushing for Fashion Freedom for Men, One of my new friends has said they we're working on an article regarding fantastic larger shoes... (title still tbd). any how, I'd love your input and would be happy to quote you. let me know.

Have a great Tuesday.

Stephinitely

SHUZSOCIETY

P.S. This started after I said that men love t wear high heel too.

Can I get your help with the the input? this may help all of use in the long run, may I post there questions here and get your feedback.

WhyNotMenToo

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!