Today I bought.........

LailaLily

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonjour Today I went to the Mall to Bakers Shoes and Bought 4 pairs of the most wonderful heels. More wonderful was that 3 pairs were on clearence and one was reduced. In keeping with my tradition they are all sandals for summer as well as have at least 6 inch heels or more as well as a platform. Pics as soon as i can figure out how to post a link to their website. Merci' Celeste

A pair of Black Patent Platform Court Shoes from Barratts online for £25

This will have to be my last purchase for a while as I've run out of places to store all my heels and my wife keeps insisting that I have a clear out. I just need to find a similar shoe to these with a peep toe and I'm done :wave:

post-10791-133522918702_thumb.jpg

post-10791-133522918707_thumb.jpg

Today - I bought these discontinued White and Clear mules by 'Pleaser'....from a 'rarities and collectables' site:

Greetings pib :-)

Those are very nice mules. I like the style and the clear band.

The heel is not too high and not too low.

I'm sure they must be very comfortable to wear.

Perfect to relax at home after a hard day at work ...:wave:

I just ordered a new pair that will be my boldest yet to wear in public. Up until now, my public heels have primarily been either wedges or very large block type heels (more androgynous looking), with round toes, and they usually have virtually no sound as I step, all hidden under jeans. Well these are still round toe, and will still be mostly hidden under jeans, but definitely these are more feminine looking than most of my other public heels and this will have that wonderful "clack" sound as well. I can't wait to take them out for a spin, should arrive end of this week I hope. They still might not be as pretty as some of you prefer, but I like this style, and this is pushing my boundaries just a tad bit more than before :wave:

post-12379-133522918951_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Not been here for a while, thought I'd post my latest purchase. Didn't think I'd ever buy any other colour apart from black but I'd been craving these nude heels for ages. Finally got them on Friday just gone.

Well as some one who always buys black too, I think they look stunning, bet they feel good to wear.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually bought a couple days ago, but they came in today: black patent Guess Veda sandals. I'm not really into platforms, but the straps along the toe area, and the T-strap (which is also a first time to try) mated to the ankle strap looked rather nice.

post-30054-133522972317_thumb.jpg

post-30054-133522972334_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...