What heel size are these Aldo shoes? Atlantic City

teasecouple

thats soooo weird..i went to aldo on saturday when i wewnt to the mall..the lady suggested that exact shoe!!!!!!!!!! but she got it in a red. its reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly hot i like it.....reason i didnt buy it was because i was in a rush.

The heel is exactly five inches in my size 40. I have them in.... Brown Black Black Patent Red Yellow There are very very comfortable. Highly recommended. You should also try the Kukes boots if it comes out again this fall. It's the same as the shoe style and very sexy. Jen

Just Jenny

Yay, I was right - do I win anything?! Wow, you have them in five different colours? You must really love them. They do look really nice, I have a couple of Aldo shoes and they're really nice so I will certainly bear these in mind when I next need a simple pair of shoes.

roz, you've won our everlasting love and admiration... (but then, you already had that...I guess we'll just have to add more.....:roll:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I tried a pair on but tey were very tight in a 42... As a suggestion, why don't you wait for them to come and then measure the heel...?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Yep 5"...hidden platform is 1" They arrived today.. v sexy shoes. My wife is pleased with them altho she did say they were a bit tight but i think thats just because they are new. We take lots of photos so i'll see if i can get some this weekend and post them.

• 2 weeks later...

The link asks for logging in. I'm not a flickr user, could the pictures go to a public session or maybe attachments here?

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Then just register with Flikr, problem solved.

Lazy me. I forgot that Flikr is now part of Yahoo. Since I have an Yahoo ID, was just a matter of logging in.

What I really don't like is to subscribe to a service just to visit once.

They are protected for good reason.

Now I see... :roll:

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.