ILuvHeels

What is you sexual orientation?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. What is you sexual orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Other

Straight as a die, girlfriend of 27 years, one daughter, and now one grandaughter (who loves her grandad and nanny), but alas they are not into guys who wear heels (but I am working on it).

life is not a rehearsal

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very straight. Never had even a fantasy about or any sexual attraction to any guy. I have had a fascination with high heels and sheer nylon stockings since age 5. I do get sexual arousal from wearing stockings and heels. My wife says I am a better lover when I am wearing heels and hose. Odd but fun, lots of fun! Sandi

• 2 weeks later...

100% straight long-term partner who knows about my wearing boots and supports me 100% and I thank her for the support that she has given me through the years with a topic that some women can find hard to comprehend let alone deal with.....she is me guiding light and a pure Angel :winkiss:

• 5 months later...

I'm straight, totally attracted to sexy women, not at all attracted to men. However, as we are in a safe place to discuss such things openly, I have to admit to a certain degree of curiosity about what it might be like. I guess I am the type of person who (given the opportunity) is willing to try just about anything once before deciding if it is for me or not. I doubt that sex with another guy is anything I am ever likely to try though, but I admit to having wondered about it.

Straight, married for 8 years, two kids and love wearing heels since i was little, i have no precise date but i do have memories. *****EDITED OUT***** i even recollect being once or more caught, blurry memories. a bit more clearly about 7 to 9 years old remember sneaking into the maids bedroom in the afternoons while she watched hes soap operas and putting i¡on her heels, it's all about the way they make me feel, so of coarse actually keep on wearing them, and working with my wife to a wearing them anytime, anywhere life.

:nervous:I must agree with all you guys who say straight. Me too. As for trying with another feller....absolute NO NO. :unsure:I have been into hospital a few times and had small probes stuck up my backside, an Endoscope was one of them, which let me look inside my own colon.:chuckle:. fascinating to say the least, but not comfortable. I would want NOTHING bigger than that. . Then there was the Barium Enema. You have to keep that tube in place!!!!! That is not to be recommended either, but if needs be....so be it. As I said then, nothing bigger. Definitely No NO.:w00t2: Muddypaws

Im strait myself. I just don't understand why if men wear heels or skirt's people through out the gay label. Just don't get it!

Most men who're gay don't, either, as most of them oppose anything which feminizes men.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Im strait myself. I just don't understand why if men wear heels or skirt's people through out the gay label. Just don't get it!

The way I see it is that the WW2 generation, my (father's), set standards and rules of how we HAD to act and what we HAD to wear to be a man or woman and that has been drilled so deep into societies brains that OUR generation has handed it down to our kids and grandkids.

Now it's up to us to get it back again.:chuckle:

real men wear heels

• 4 weeks later...

I am straight but i can't see a link between gay people being into heels

I'm also "straight." And, I can't see any link between being gay and wearing high heels. In fact, most of the comments posted here concerning this subject, point out that 99.9% of gay males do not desire to wear any items of female attire, what so ever. In fact, they say, it's the maleness of another male that attracts one gay to another.

(This is strictly "hearsay" on my part because I don't have any experience with gay people.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 months later...