ILuvHeels

What is you sexual orientation?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. What is you sexual orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Other

Magic Heels:-) As you have, I also have worn a skirt and high heels just for the pleasure, not sexual. I enjoy the fit and the feel of the material and the freedom provided by a skirt and heels just go with a skirt nicely. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magic Heels:-)

As you have, I also have worn a skirt and high heels just for the pleasure, not sexual. I enjoy the fit and the feel of the material and the freedom provided by a skirt and heels just go with a skirt nicely.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

That's about my take. Love the feel of some women's clothes, skirts in particular. A pity they aren't in style for men, either. But I don't get any particular sexual charge out of it, just a different and very comfortable style.

That's about my take. Love the feel of some women's clothes, skirts in particular. A pity they aren't in style for men, either. But I don't get any particular sexual charge out of it, just a different and very comfortable style.

Who cares if skirts aren't in style for men? As someone who's come to realize just how much fun it is to wear a skirt, and wear them in public to boot, I don't concern myself with such insignificant things. Just wear what you like and be happy with what you enjoy!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

str8 big time. I totally worship women. Couldn't with without them. =o) Just love the way heels feel and look. Always have since I was very very little. I discovered the love for heels when my neighbor, the girl who lived next door, both of us 5 or 6 years old playing the back yard and I noticed her d-orsay mini pumps. I asked to try them on and she always loved playing dress up so she was cool to let me and she wanted to put on my crummy old dirty sneakers so we spent the rest of the day in each others shoes right up until our parents notice...yeah, that wasn't so good. Got a good yelling over that one, so I couldn’t accept why girls had to wear girls shoes (all colors, cool looking patent and about 8 million choices and styles) while us little boys could only wear sneakers. With minimal choices and styles. I could never figure it out what the big deal was all about....that was the trigger of my love for heels. Never going to turn back either. =o) I look forward to the day that we have total public acceptance. Keeping a positive outlook. Cool thead with some great posts here.... Acadianheels (inching our way out on to the streets)

Fastfreddy2

You are right on point, in my case my wife knew along time ago about my wearing pantyhose when riding horses when we use to help a friend do fall round up on their ranch, and it gets cold there in late October so we wore the pantyhose to keep warm. Also when we go riding the motorcycle (my avitar) during the winter we both wore hose and she had no problem with it. When I started disscussing my love of high heel shoes and wanting to wear them she thought I was nuts. She never asked me if I was gay because she has several gay friends but she did ask are you a cross dresser? I said technically yes, but so are you and she was what do you mean and I asked how many pairs of young men's Wrangler jeans do you have, and her responce was yes but no one will know where as you in a pair of pumps will stand out and what will my family think! So back to your point that we do have to balance our needs with those that are also a part of our lives. As time has gone by my wife has accpted my heel wearing as long as I wear boots with paints that covers the heel but no heels when we are with family and I am ok with that. We are all not a fortunate as members like Johnnieheel who has a very understanding wife who encourages him, but I am thankfull that my wife at least tolerates my heel wearing.

Even though I'm sitting here in a skirt suit, 5" heels, nylons, and the appropriate underthings, I am 100% straight. I just like dressing in nice clothes :w00t2:.

gay,straight,metro...i am so sick of the labels...i like this one the best..human. its like we have to be sorted out and organized like fruit on the sorting line. ...

I think I've mentioned this at least once before on this forum, but at one time men wore: earrings; skirts; wigs (I think they are still required under the British system of law); lace and ruffs; perfume and cosmetics; hoisery and high heels.

On the other hand women in many lands including India, China, and Japan wear a type of pants as well as gowns &, dresses. Shaving or cutting the hair is considered a disgrace in many lands and according to the Bible.

So why someone would leap to the idea that a man wearing earrings, skirts, or heels is gay is quite beyond me. Men in both Scotland and Ireland have long been known to wear skirts or kilts and yet their reputation in battle is reknown. There are some Greek soldiers who still wear skirts; and the list of countries where men and kings wear earrings is too long to list here. So to my mind, anyone who would even suggest that a man in skirts and/or heels is gay is simply advertising their ignorance! As for me, I've got to be me. After all, everyone else is already taken. ;-)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Hey guys, I hope I'm not out of line with this post. But after mentioning my street heeler site to a woman friend of mine who stereotypically said "the guy must have been gay" Got me wondering where I, being straight, fit in all this.

So if it's cool with all of you, I'm making a poll. ;-)

It's cool with me. After nearly a year of voting and more than 300 votes, it appears cool with the 78.9% of the voters, too. That's 4 otu of 5. Reminds me of "4 out of 5 doctors says..."

Well, "4 out of 5 men who wear heels say, 'We're not gay.'"

I think that says it rather well.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Well, "4 out of 5 men who wear heels say, 'We're not gay.'"

I think that says it rather well.

Actually, looks alot like 19 out of 20 men who wear heels say "we're not gay".

While straight people blend gay and bi together, those who are 100% gay tend to feel that those who are bi clasify more toward straight, unless they are bi enough to consider being in a long term relationship with someone of their own gender, not just horny enough to have sex with them.

Unfortunatly Bisexuals are kinda in limbo, neither group is 100% willing to accept them as their own. By that I mean not 100% of straight people are willing to accept that their friend might be seen with guys or girls, and not 100% of gays are willing to accept that "their not just a gay guy trying to hide". It's unfortunate for them.

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 2 weeks later...

Confused??? I've been straight for 28 years and never looked at a guy in a sexual way and I love wearing heels and some womens clothes. I'm married and the wife hates my passion for boots and heels. I've recently had a lot of feelings towards men in boots and heels too, especially transvestites, so who knows. i'm up for anything and wouldn't say no to pretty much anything! As for video games, I Love them too. My wife doesn't seem to mind me spending hours on my own playing games as long as I don't do it in heels? Heaven forbid I would want to spend time with her and both of us in heels! I'd never leave the bedroom with her, shame, her loss really!

Reading over so many posts, it's clear that we're not all the same (duh) and yet we share a similar passion for heels. I like fashion that makes me look good. I wouldn't wear anything that I didn't think looked good on my body. But fashion really doesn't interest me that much. Heels excite me because they're a huge sexual turn-on for me. Like I've said in other posts, though I am straight, I've got some pretty wild ideas about me and a few guys into ultra heels -- it's almost like I start looking at the heels before the gender. As a kid, Tony Orlando and Sonny Bono wearing heels gave rise to some serious wood. Later, it was the guys in Abba, and KISS that got some reaction. Women in heels are a huge turn on, and help me more from fantasy to reality. They're just som damned sexy! And, I like if we're both in heels. I think it's real cool that some of you guys like to wear feminine shoes and sandalls, but it the boots that drive me crazy! I'm amazed that some of you guys can even go out as much as you do in heels. Whenever I wear my boots out for a few hours, <explicit detail removed>. It's too exciting. I love standing tall in heels around other people, looking over the tops of their heads, knowing deep down, that they've got to be jealous of me. It's a very dominating feeling, one that makes me feel infinitely superior to others, sexier than others, and ... <explicit detail removed>. Even that feels good, so no complaining, <detail removed>. Weird, huh?

William, it's good to know that you gain a great deal of pleasure from wearing your heels in public. However, I think you've told more than I really care to know. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'm straight, at least I don't have any sexual feelings for guys, but I don't think you can put people's sexual orientation into just 4 categories, it's more like a continuum, partly because the of the different balances of hormones in people's bodies. If there was a category for 90% male 10% female I might have gone for that in preference to just "straight". I'm equally happy talking about all fashion subjects to all people ie girls, guys, gays, or TV's, for example. I'm sure there's many "straight" people who wouldn't want to discuss shoes with girls or other guys because that was "gay". So although I'm nominally straight, I have a broader outlook on life. Hope you can see where I'm coming from on that.

I consider myself straight. However, I have many ambiguous tendencies. I love shopping, I am in no way "manly" (whatever that means) and I just don't always act in the most straight ways. That's not to say I dislike it about myself. It's just who I am. And I drop the people who don't deal with that well. The thing is, I don't find men sexually attractive. It's just how I feel. I can decide whether or not a guy is "attractive", but I wouldn't want to get into a more intimate situation with him.

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

I wonder if we might be confusing sexual orientation (Straight, Gay, Bi) with Gender Identity ( a broad spectrum self-identification based on numerous degrees of Masculinity and Femininity)? Based on the online tests, I personally fall near the middle (with a mix of Feminine and Masculine traits), however I consider myself to be Straight. Just a thought. TC

I'd go even further: for androgynous / transgendered / transsexual people, the homosexual / heterosexual classification is somewhat unclear. So, I'd use "androphile" [attraction towards men] / gynephile [towards women] instead. Anyway, I'm totally in between: bisexual androgyne.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Too, too complicated thread, I was wondering the other day, that as we had concluded in many many other open threads that male wearing high heels, in public or not, has nothing to do with being gay or not, as a matter of fact there is a notorious difference that straigh men wearing heels is very common than gay people, not including bi, which in my question cannot be counted sorry no ofense, the question is: Then Why Gays dont feel to wear high heels in a mayority of the cases, I really got surprised hearing from many gay men their reluctancy of trying on my 5 inch tigh high boots on halloween or even any high heels, made them feeling weird or even disgusted, I am very confused with that irony, if I could call it like that. If the gay are men that look for other men, and want to be atractive to those other men, why not to look femmenine? or is it that the targeted men need to like the other men that looks like men and not femenine at the same time?. sorry for this big big confusing question, but is true, why the gay men are not inclined to wear heels more than straight men.? Of course there is at any moment a intention of segregation or ofense to no one at any time, it is only a big open question, who can answer it? Cheers

V. Morpho

Interesting, Morpho. I certainly don't know. But having a wide variety of friends, I can tell you that I have some totally str8 guys friends who are into role play that cross gender roles, friends that like enjoy bdsm, and you wouldn't know by looking at them. I have a few gay friends, one of who is totally into being the most masculine he can be (and looks for the same in his partners), and a gay friend who likes everything feminine. Again, to reitterate, "I certainly don't know." All the definitions that used to work well seem to have become problematic. I hate baseball, love college basketball, hate wrestling, love pro football, love pro soccer, love pro hockey, hate golf, and could easily nap through tennis, and I don't consider bowling or poker to be sports. And my love for sports is easliy supplaced by a good sci-fi movie or a chance to play in the yard. What would that make me? I think the varriance in sexuality roles/preference/identity are a bit more difficult than that!

Interesting, Morpho. I certainly don't know. But having a wide variety of friends, I can tell you that I have some totally str8 guys friends who are into role play that cross gender roles, friends that like enjoy bdsm, and you wouldn't know by looking at them. I have a few gay friends, one of who is totally into being the most masculine he can be (and looks for the same in his partners), and a gay friend who likes everything feminine.

Again, to reitterate, "I certainly don't know." All the definitions that used to work well seem to have become problematic. I hate baseball, love college basketball, hate wrestling, love pro football, love pro soccer, love pro hockey, hate golf, and could easily nap through tennis, and I don't consider bowling or poker to be sports. And my love for sports is easliy supplaced by a good sci-fi movie or a chance to play in the yard. What would that make me? I think the varriance in sexuality roles/preference/identity are a bit more difficult than that!

Short and sweet, don't get so worked up over labels or other nonsensical definitions. Just call yourself HUMAN and leave it at that.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

What would that make me?

Normal!

I think the varriance in sexuality roles/preference/identity are a bit more difficult than that!

Welcome to the human race!

Vagarities of sexuality has been around for thousands of years.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Morpho: you'd be amazed, even in the fetish community among gays heels are not that common, and often missunderstood. Somehow I've been an ambassador for being able to wear heels, and not specifically being feminine. To give a little history, my boyfriend is ex army, ex firefighter/medic, and ex SWAT. Most of the gay friends are from a similer background, or have a fetish for gear, such as motorcycle or dive gear. I just do not know any drag queens or very femme guys in my normal life. Kinda tough to find them in our area, which might have something to do with it. Most of the guys I know are looking for 'men', from the Tom Of Finland type, to just guys you see around on the street. And a few guys I know have told me in private that they would like to explore an interest in heels, but are afraid of what their partner or friends would think. My willingness to express that side of myself in some of the pics/vids my b/f and I have put up on the net has helped a few people either get the confidence to bring it up to their partners, or explore it on their own without as much fear. After a trip to the UK a friends b/f told me that I helped ease his mind about his b/f's interest in heels. Why it's an issue.. well, all I can think of is that alot of guys feel a need to retain a purely masculine image, and are afraid that their exploration into anything femme will cause a major problem. Fortunatly I explored all that many many years ago, and found that moving much past heels just was not for me, so I am comfortable knowing they are a part of who I am, and do not make me less then a man.

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, straight, married, 2 kids. We have gay friends who are affraid to express themselves this way. Still very much in the closet that where it comes to the love of THE HEELS!!! I own more than 50 pairs of great and expencive heels, and I enjoy them every second, that I can. Even if I fly out on business, I take my favourite pair or two with me. Be tru to who you are. It makes your live easier. Heels 4 ever!!!

"To thine own self be true" is how the original goes, from Shakespeare's Hamlet. But how many of us were aware of what comes next: "And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou can not then be false to any man." What good is it to life our lives if we loose ourselves in the process because we're unable to be who we really are? When we allow someone else to define who we are, we lose our ability to discover ourselves, and to grow as human beings. We fail to reach our full potential. Living a life of truth frees us from the entrapments of conformity. That doesn't mean we must rail against it with outrageous trappings - both extremes are entrapments! Rather, living a life of truth is simply being transparent, comfortable with who we are. There's nothing quite as positive and reassuring as someone who is both fully content with everything they are, and who extends their self-acceptance to others, regardless of how different those others may be. Truth is transparent, and being transparent requires courage! But be encouraged that in so doing, you're freeing yourselfs from falsehoods, smoke and mirrors, and other half/non-truths which keep one in fear and bondage to something less than the truth. Truth is also love, and love casts out fear. So be true to yourselves, by being truthful, and transparent to yourself and others, living lives full of love, acceptance, and free from fear.