ILuvHeels

What is you sexual orientation?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. What is you sexual orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Other

I think these days its not so black and white. I mean to be able to accept there are good looking bloke out there woulod one time have meant you was branded being gay but times change, there is more gray these days than black or white thats why I always say I though Im not looking I wouldn't turn anything down if the situation was right for me at the time. If your not happy with yourself then your never be happy

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

gay,straight,metro...i am so sick of the labels...i like this one the best..human. its like we have to be sorted out and organized like fruit on the sorting line. one day they may be able to genetically grow humans in a test tube to make us all "perfect". and i am glad i wont be here to see it. i wonder who the prototype will be?....lol...alfred e. neumann or george bush...

It's human nature to categorize, organize, and put things into pigeonholes in order to understand and make sense of the world around us. Most people have in their brain the common pigeonholes of male and female. What's the first thing you ask when you hear that someone had a baby? Boy or girl, right? But when people see for the first time a guy in women's shoes in public, there is no previous model for that, no nice neat pigeonhole based on their experience. The only thing close is the gay model. They probably don't even know any gay people, but they have heard of or maybe seen drag queens, so that is the pigeonhole that fits the best. Of course, we all know it's a completely wrong association, but people who are not interested in the subject as much we are, know no better. While I share your frustration at labels, it's a fact of life, but I think we're better off analyzing why people are compelled to find and apply labels, and deal with them in the best responses we know how, rather than to just ignore them. By educating the unwashed masses, even one poor lost soul (sole?) at a time, we're getting the word out that some guys DO like to wear shoes intended for the other gender, and once that person has the experience of seeing a guy in women's shoes for the first time, it won't be such a shock the next time. There now exists a pigeonhole for that experience. Eventually the labels will disappear as more and more people have that experience. At least that's my hope. GWL

I'm straight, I'm single, I'm devoted to wearing high heels. It's annoying, and maddening how uninformed people constantly equate shoes with sexual preference which is just plain ridiculous, as if joined at the hip. Nothing can be further from the truth. Period!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...

Jeffb: Ya know, the heel thing throws people on both the gay and straight fronts.. Recently had a chance to visit the UK, and fortunatly helped a friends bf, and another friend of theirs lose their pre determined ideas reguarding heels. It's odd, straight people seem to think only gays wear heels. In the gay community they seem to think you are TG if you wear heels.. neither are quite right 100% of the time.

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 4 weeks later...

Absolutely right. The spectrum is very wide. I was told a very long time ago by a gay friend of mine that he never met a gay man who was into high heels. On this forum, I've encountered only a few, several bi, but mostly folks who consider themselves str8. And... we all like heels. Maybe because I used to be a huge KISS fan, I think of platform thigh high boots as extremely masculine. And while big bad ass boots with fangs and glowing eyes are not currently in vogue, they're still pretty damn cool. And, so, I like the chunky heeled boots to wear out of my house. For inside use, I've got some killer stilettos. They're fun to wear, and because they're thigh high boots, and because they're black, I think they're still a very masculine boot. I've got some mule-like sandals that I wear around the house in the summer, but I'd never want to wear out on the street -- its not me -- even though they're fun to walk in. While I consider myself totally str8, there are a few men I'd do just for fun or for braggin' rights. I'd totally bend over for anyone from KISS as long as he was in full costume, some of you guys on this forum, and of course, the ultimate bootman, Santa Claus. If you want to call me bi, fine . . . I guess. :w00t2: William

As I have stated in previous posts, one of my first times wearing high heels in public was at a gay dance club (and I'm not gay). When I entered, everyone looked at me as if to say, "...now there's a different look." I was among many gay men and I was the only one wearing high heels or at least very feminine high heels. As men approached me I explained that I wasn't gay, I loved wearing high heels, and I wanted to go dancing in high heels and I figured I would be accepted here as opposed to a straight dance club. The talk of the night was questions about my wearing high heels, and they were questions that anyone, straight or gay, might ask. So based on that experience, I think there is definitely some validity to the disassociation of gay men and the wearing of high heels. That night, even though I was dressed in a suit, there were many men there dressed in designer (men's) clothes that were fancier than mine. But again, I was the only one wearing feminine high heels.

this experience is similar to mine in my only oficial public outing, last halloween, in the gay lounge there were just men wearing mens attire or others with halloween customs, dracula, simpsons etc, but the only cross dressed with high heels were straight guys, which it happen to be hitting on girls that crashed there by mistake with their gay freinds, or other girls that were part of the social groups that go to that lounge in particular,

In one conversation with a very cute girl (23) she knew i was totally straight and she said that as a rule that is very rare that a homosexual men would wear high heels just for joy,, i just met one TV looking for men very well dressed as a sexy nurse, never trying to hit on me since she new that I was straight maybe because there is some eye language or some kind of comunicating frequancy between them that i definately dont have, so much fun and many nice people that night.

V. Morpho

The last thing I want to happen to me is to be either taken to jail while wearing high heels or taken to the hospital while wearing high heels. I try to avoid situations and places where either of these might readily occur. I am still going to wear high heels in public. But as I have said in previous posts, there are places that could cause confrontation that I would rather avoid.

Dont worry, if you carry on a pair of sandals with you at all times, when you are street heeling in lonely places, but for jail, it doeasnt matter since the cops will remove the hh shoes for them to try later, but if you are wearing casual shoes, hose, undies and tiny skirt well, that would be a problem to explain.

Hoping for the best, prepare for the worst, watch out when crossing the street and never try to shortcut in dark alleys, remember what happen to batman parents, if you follow this rules your probabilities in being spoted in heels will be reduced pretty much,

V. Morpho

After jumping into those comments, let me say that. me too im straight with wife since 3 years, not knowing, I am not confused anymore, just wondering if this passion will enhance and will complicate my life in the future. I am unconfortable at labels as well, because this trend is to diferentiate right from wrong, in this society, the labels related to lifestyle, and condemns by categorizing in a way of descrimination or as a judgement. In any case for most people out there, whatever they want to be or feel free to do, is not what they are or what they do, just because this stupid concept of labeling for judging. (not for cathegorizing which previously has being said that is human nature and is acceptable) And most of the times is done by individuals that for example are attracted to same sex, but they refuse to be gay or try to be gay, because they dont accept themselves, most of homophobic people are like that, is very sad, or in the other hand guys that are so attracted to heels, in ladies and wish to try them up and learn to walk and feel, but refuse to think about it becasue would be wrong according to the rules of the society, (what are they missing!!!) in any case, the confusion is on them that had not tried and refuse to accept with themselves the truth. (is personal to keep it or to tell it, doesnt matter) My self i love to wear heels, but im afraid of the rejection of the people, that sadly exists. but totally happy and satisfied. more satisfied than when i wear a new pair of shoes and find them well on me.

V. Morpho

I feel that I must put in my two pennyworth!

I love my heels.:welcome:

My partner does not.STOP.:winkiss:

It does not stop me wearing them as now, and as often as poss.

but not in her company,:thumbsup:

But I am straight. Two kids-married one has two daughters.

All four kids (INC wives) are aware.

No probs there.

Even invited to go to a disco with them, in my heels.

Muddypaws:winkiss:

After jumping into those comments, let me say that.

me too im straight with wife since 3 years, not knowing, I am not confused anymore, just wondering if this passion will enhance and will complicate my life in the future.

I am unconfortable at labels as well, because this trend is to diferentiate right from wrong, in this society, the labels related to lifestyle, and condemns by categorizing in a way of descrimination or as a judgement.

In any case for most people out there, whatever they want to be or feel free to do, is not what they are or what they do, just because this stupid concept of labeling for judging. (not for cathegorizing which previously has being said that is human nature and is acceptable)

And most of the times is done by individuals that for example are attracted to same sex, but they refuse to be gay or try to be gay, because they dont accept themselves, most of homophobic people are like that, is very sad, or in the other hand guys that are so attracted to heels, in ladies and wish to try them up and learn to walk and feel, but refuse to think about it becasue would be wrong according to the rules of the society, (what are they missing!!!) in any case, the confusion is on them that had not tried and refuse to accept with themselves the truth. (is personal to keep it or to tell it, doesnt matter)

My self i love to wear heels, but im afraid of the rejection of the people, that sadly exists. but totally happy and satisfied. more satisfied than when i wear a new pair of shoes and find them well on me.

Morpho, if you are straight and married for the last 3 years but your wife still doesn't know about your shoe fetish, when & how did you plan to tell her?

You might as well start giving the subject some thought because sooner or later the subject will come up. As for how the wife will respond - that's anyone's guess. Right now I'd say that the gals are about evenly divided on the subject, but that is just my opinion. I hope that your wife responds well, but that is definitely a dice shoot at the moment. Best of luck to you.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Morpho! Since you are married to your wife, and based on your experience living with her, I don't believe there is anyone better qualified to "know" how she will react to the news that "her husband" loves to wear high heels. Trust your "honest" judgment on how she will react. NOT what you wish her response to be, then -- act accordingly.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Here is my 25cents worth. I am happily married 12 years now and two dandy children a sweet little girl also into high heels and make up and a young man into transformers. I am straight as an arrow. I have no problems with other lifestyles . I think it is the different lifestyles that makes the world go round. Here in the USA it is the melting pot that makes the USA a strong nation. No offence to the other countries that are represented in here . It's great to meet and talk with people from far away lands that have the same intrest as I do. When it all boils down we are all the human race.

I have been Banned for emailing abuse to tech when he tried to help me.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the advise guynheels and bubba, the moment is not the best right now, my mind is very clear i dont need to tell her for me to feel better, but maybe not to hide from her some truth in me which wrongly or not (for her) is anyway no relevant for me to keep from being happy with her, I am and i realize that if the moment will come, it wont be because i pushed it and jeopardizing my image in her mind. Then if she by any reason discovers then, that would be a problem to face, but is better not to wake up the lion if the outcome would be for sure negative already. I trust, the moment will come, as Obama said..we will get there..... For now let me prepare my second outing which seems to be very difficult to accomplish, recharging energy. it would be very ironic if i find her when out and about in femme face to face and explaining i was going to a party with my buddies, and the restrictions were to go as a drag, hahahaha, o yeah right.

V. Morpho

• 2 weeks later...

Straight - I don't see the attraction, though I don't look askance at those who do. Just not my thing. I don't see my fascination with heels as a fetish. Not a sexual thing with me. I just love the way they feel. Come on, society. Change.

I'm straight.

I'm married.

I love my wife.

I love heels.

None of these things conflict.

This is a very "direct and straightforward" way of examining the question.

This topic is an excellent opportunity to take a look at myself from the interior.

Since anybody here knows me personally (yet!) :) , I will profit to share what I really feel with you.

I've been married for almost 13 years now. Of course, in every relationship there are "ups and downs". I love my wife and our two kids.

I love heels and have tried to introduce them into our relationship.

Unfortunately for me, my wife doesn't undertand my passion for heels, and my wish/need to wear them.

She is not supportive regarding this aspect, which is of course; frustrating to me, as I "have to do it in secret".

My wife wears high heels very rarely. But then, you don't marry someone just for their hair color or footwear. There's so much in on a relationship than just the exterior...

Regarding my sexual orientation, I love women, especially those wearing heels.

I've noticed that even less prettier women wearing high thin heels are very attractive, so I've come to the conclusion that "wearing heels is indeed a state of mind".

Maybe it's a matter of "feminity" or just releasing the feminine side of yourself - which doesn't mean that you are gay.

Personally, I do feel "very curious" about men wearing "androgynous" dress codes and CD/TV/TS wearing high thin heels.

Yet I don't feel any sexual arousement watching pics of men like Brad Pitt, Tom Sruise, Will Smith or any other men pics.

Nevertheless I feel fascinated by people with very strong characters, be it men or women.

In 35 years of existence, I have never looked for an homossexual relationship (nor am I looking for that at this point...), although I've always felt a very little "curiosity" of "how it would be like".

I don't think that this line of thought would even qualify me as "bissexual", as I've never had a sexual relationship with a man.

I must conclude that I am heterosexual, with all the "strengths and weknesses" that comes with it.

On the otehr hand, I'd gladly explore my feminine side with my female partner if that's what turned her on, which on my particular case, it isn't.

I don't feel a particular need for crossdressing, although men's socks are unpractical to wear high heels. The only solution possible for me are stockings, as I don't like pantyhoses. As the rubber bands often slide down the leg, occasionaly I throw in a garter belt.

I often use men thongs like this: Posted Image

Although I dress "masculine" 99% of the time, I wouldn't mind throwing in a corset or even a skirt.

In fact, I'd like to wear an androgynous dress code such as "Elegant" and other members of this forum.

Again, as my wife is not supportive of such interests, it would be complicated to have such items lurking in mya wardrobe... :D:winkiss:

I've already suggested buying myself a pair of slim jeans (I wonder why... :welcome: ) but she didn't liek the idea. :thumbsup:

I don't think that I'm gay or even "bi", to conclude.

Sorry if this was too long, but I felt like throwing it out!!! :lmao::silly:

"Never below 4" and always spiky"