• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Other

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I've pretty much cleared the "confused-about-my-orientation" stage, I'm straight as this underlineeeee to prove my point. Love to wear heels and admires a girl's/women's feet in them.

Formally "HHDude"

I know much of my repression stage through the years was due to the fact I was confused, myself. Once past it, I understand WHY I love heels so much....

Thanks Scott. I was pretty confused myself, like many others here, for many years. Not about my sexuality but because I liked girl shoes. Confusion went away after I discovered they were only shoes with higher heels, different designs and colors.

real men wear heels

• 2 weeks later...

I´m bisexual, I have always felt this way. I have been together with both women and men but the way I live my life now, en famme and this is just MY feelings, the way I feel. I find women atractive but being together with a man gives me more. Its not just that men atracts me, I found them handsome, cute, alright but I also feels more secure more protected more taken care of when I´m toghter with a man, the right one of, THE GUY IN MY LIFE! Oh I´m talking to much but thats the way I am.

• 2 weeks later...

Straight but enjoy going to gay clubs for the freedom of expression there. Always with the wife though...

Married, have kids, love motorsports and electronic gadgetry, ride motorcycles, love mudding, turn wrenches, play with power tools, and work more than I would like...typical Male...With the exception of wearing heels :smile:

The struggle for self-identy was long and hard but the overall success of finding out who I am and the realizatoin that I CAN wear heels as a man were well worth the struggle! (Now if I could just shed these extra pounds!!)

I couldn't agree more!

If you was to meet me on the street you'd say look at that bloke, he's a real bloky bloke. He's got a intrest in cars, motorsport, computers and getting dirty (muddy not lude lol) and there I am with my little secret I love to wear womens shoes and sometimes alittle more.

and I'm totally comfortable with it, I don't see it as a dirty little secret just its not as easy as saying I like cars etc as its the way other people take it, if people where more open and understanding about peoples personal choices I'm sure we would all be able to walk down the street with our heads high and our heels higher :thumbsup:

I wouldn't say Im openly Bi but I like to keep an open mind about things and wouldn't shy away from something unless I was really uncomfortable about it

, if people where more open and understanding about peoples personal choices I'm sure we would all be able to walk down the street with our heads high and our heels higher :thumbsup:

I do along with many others here. The more of us who get out there, the less people won't even take a second look. So be proud of who you are and get out in your heels and walk tall!:smile:

real men wear heels

Str8 and loving heels for over 35 years. Just getting into heeling in public in recent time though. Guess I am more secure in my life and am now able to heel more often. Who cares what other people think about our shoes, what about those big rings in guys ears? Not that I am against that look it just isn't for me so do what makes you happy. Safe heeling to all.

I'm a guy that does not wear heels but loves heels on others. I find them very Sexual, but only when a sexy leg and foot is attached too them. I don't find guys sexually attractive, although legs and High heels I do. I guess my fetish for the heels would negate the fact the person wearing the heels may be a guy? I hope this does not sound crazy? I'd also like to know if any others would allow a guy to touch/play with their heels?

I don't find guys sexually attractive, although legs and High heels I do. I guess my fetish for the heels would negate the fact the person wearing the heels may be a guy? I hope this does not sound crazy? I'd also like to know if any others would allow a guy to touch/play with their heels?

Think I know what you mean and to me it does not sound crazy. Im straight, I love high-heeled boots and leather on women, I love wearing them myself. I don't find guys sexually attractive, but I think if I found myself in a situation where I was dressed in leather and boots, and came across a reasonably good looking guy also dressed in leather and high-heel boots, I think I would be sexuallly attracted to them. I don't think that makes me bi-curious, I think it's just a fetish. Im sorry if thats a bit too explicit!

Straight with current partner for over eleven years.

Four kids, two stepkids and a daughter in law covering 14-24 years.

Well past "teen confusion" but held this heels "secret" many years.

not attracted to males (but many may be better looking than me).

I've seen my face to many times:w00t2:

I'm a little worried,:thumbsup: some of the guys here have smashing legs :thumbsup:

No seriously my lady would be VERY jealous:smile:

I'm a little worried,:thumbsup: some of the guys here have smashing legs :thumbsup:

No seriously my lady would be VERY jealous:smile:

I am not gay. But I agree that there are several male members of this website that when wearing high heels and tights or hose, they have nice looking legs. Please don't take that observation wrong.

I'm straight and love wearing high heeled boots. Sometimes like to dress up a bit too but most of the time just wear my boots with jeans or light weight trousers. Never told any of my girlfriends about my love for high heels especially boots, maybe they noticed I got a bit uppity when they wore theirs!