336 members have voted

1. 1. What is you sexual orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Other

u an me the same !!

Today was a day of irony.

I went to an interview in black suit, black shirt with blue/orange/dk brown thin stripes, orange tie, blk leather waistcoat and black flats.

I got more "he's gay" looks on the train (becos of my tiger hair - dk brown with tan and blonde blocks) than if i dressed more casually (towards CD ) including heels and necklace....

Not that i'm bothered, just interesting ! :roll:

So, how did the interview go? And, how did the interviewer react to the way you were dressed?Finally, did everything turn out the way you wanted?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seemed to go okay, it was to work as a freelance interior designer, not a regular office job, so it goes with the territory ! Going on a training course in 2 wks time, will do diffrent earrings everyday to give folks an idea, dont know about heels yet, will suss it, dont want to scare the natives..... knowing me, probly will....

I'm straight.

I'm married.

I love my wife.

I love heels.

None of these things conflict.

I just can't say it better.:roll:

Thanks for this poll/question.

Thrill

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

As I posted earlier, I am straight, and have my eye on a female co-worker who used to work beside me at a failing business. (We got our walking papers about a year apart.) We were involved with making cassettes, and that business is today in the dumper. I was also pleased with her choice of footwear (6" Mudd clogs), although during the warmer months she would switch into flip-flops at quitting time. Her then-boyfriend shares the same first name, and same last name as I have if one were to re-organize last name's letters. Talk about Karma! Let's hear it for Ohio in October!

Well last few months started to think that i'm bi... however never come to job or with my friends around with wearing heels...

every human has they own choices...

I have had BI tendencies all my life. I started wearing high heels at home when I was 12 and have always been BI curious. I love my wife but I also like to be with CD's. So there you have it. Bernheels Man it looks like I may have stepped over the line here. Sorry I was so honest. I am what I am and also love wearing high heels and sharing in this forum.

I really have never understood the whole gender identification thing. I voted bisexual, because I have been with men, but I am pretty much a lady's man myself. I have never had a relationship with a man, only with women. Interesting reading some of the replies. I frequent the few gay bars in my town and ALWAYS wear heels. I also go out in heels a lot and try heels on when shopping. The most negative reactions that I have ever received have been from gay men. Many times after meeting someone new I have spent a long time explaining my love of heels. Men have propositioned me on many occasions with the caveat that I "take off the shoes." I know many of the reasons and don't want to discuss them in this forum, but nothing seems to identify me as "straight" in the gay community than wearing heels. Interestingly enough, I hit it of pretty well with lesbians and over thirty something straight women. However, I am accepted and welcome and have made many wonderful acquaintances.

Style is built from the ground up!

I'm not bi, towards tv yes, but dont fancy blokes, tried gay mags, but not turned on by them, but happy with gays, and njoy their company. Soulmate knows my boundaries, heels but not skirts for example... each of us to our own on this site !!

I'm now Bi. One day the curiosity got the better of me and I went to a gay club. Enjoyed the experience and have been back since n heels. I never expected to visit the club but if you don't try you will never know!

Straight but enjoy going to gay clubs for the freedom of expression there. Always with the wife though... Married, have kids, love motorsports and electronic gadgetry, ride motorcycles, love mudding, turn wrenches, play with power tools, and work more than I would like...typical Male...With the exception of wearing heels :roll: The struggle for self-identy was long and hard but the overall success of finding out who I am and the realizatoin that I CAN wear heels as a man were well worth the struggle! (Now if I could just shed these extra pounds!!)

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

I'm not marrird anymore and a big issue with me is to let m express myself for who I am. One big example is to let us metrosexuals be who we are. when you do hard heavy physical labor for a living, A little pampering is nice as well as being able to dress comfortably and wear comfortable shoes in our spare time is just as much our right as guys as itis for the fair ladies that we work hard to look out for and take care of as it is theirs and they should be encourageing and supportive of it as well as wanting to be side by side with us in our endeavors.

I'm now Bi. One day the curiosity got the better of me and I went to a gay club. Enjoyed the experience and have been back since n heels.

I never expected to visit the club but if you don't try you will never know!

Straight but enjoy going to gay clubs for the freedom of expression there. Always with the wife though...

Years ago I went to a gay dance club just to dance in high heels. I am heterosexual, but I had a fun time and my dance card was full. Much of the conversation that night was about my high heels with the suit I was wearing and with them and it proved to be a fun and interesting evening. I never felt threatened or uncomfortable all night.

I have read other posts of men who venture into gay clubs in high heels. Maybe it is just a safe haven for self expression. I have not been back to one since, but after reading more and more posts, the thought has crossed my mind.

Shouldnt that be "and love to wear heels" ? The "But" would indicate that you might think wearing heels has something to do with your sexual orientation?

You're right, but I'm new at this and peoples attitudes make you worry a little. As far as I'm concerned my wife and I together both in heels is the best ever.

Straight and happily married. Justs spent the weekend in hose and mini skirt (sadly, I'm between heels right now) and LOVED every minute of it. The knowledge that girls have all the cool clothes, doesn't make me gay anymore than it makes me a rocket scientist.

Straight and happily married. The knowledge that girls have all the cool clothes, doesn't make me gay anymore than it makes me a rocket scientist.

Succinct, accurate and to the point! I echo the thought!

It's all about the heel!

I´m gay and happy. Guys, if you are sure about your sexual orientation just don´t give a damm what people think. I remember thousands of absolutely heterosexual guys wearing heels in the 70 and the 80ties (incl. stilettos) And as you see here, the absolute majority of us heelers is straight. The one thing have not to do with the other. Even if you are into crossdressing, that has nothing to do about which gender you find more atractive. Don´t let yourself getting disorientated because there´s a part of your brain telling you that men do not wear whatever clothes. That makes no sense. And if you do feel attracted to another man, there is nothing bad about it. That does not mean that you must go to bed with him or that you have suddenly become gay or you are less of a man. Keep cool and openminded.

Funny poll.

I'm not quite sure the benefit of it, even if the poll is answered as truthfully as we are expecting.....

I've two gay friends, three including heeluis. Of the three, only Luis knows I wear heels, and then only because he does. The other two don't know because our mutual friend, (my walking out -girl- friend) says I mustn't burden them with my problem. Charming eh? :thumbsup: