another bit on Heels from the daily news..

gaijin gig

I think those are great looking shoes. If I could afford a pair I would buy and wear them. Everyone has a different opinion about high heels. I am glad they have become fashionably significant again and that more and more high profile people are wearing them. I'm just glad high heels are getting more and more media attention every day. Thank you for sharing that with us.:roll:

well, as I've stated before, heels are NOT practical for walking up OR down hills, for that flats make ALL the difference in whether you could fall & brake your ankle or not, as I've almost done (much to my OWN chagrin) thus teaching this "little" fact about practicality (& common sense no dought):roll:

Thanks for a great link. Like others have already expressed, I don't see where the article is in the slightest bit negative!? All that was said was that high heels are hard to walk in. One part even says: 'The truth: 6-inch heels are just about the sexiest thing you can put on your feet.' Cheers, Ben

Ben, after reviewing the article a few times i guess it was not as bad as i thought. There have been other ones that have been downright evil.. I go back and fourth from the"what not to wear" message boards where everyone on there hates heels.I think that most women there are just too conservative... Perhaps i just lumped in this article in with the lot...

Cheers

Thanks for a great link.

Like others have already expressed, I don't see where the article is in the slightest bit negative!? All that was said was that high heels are hard to walk in. One part even says:

'The truth: 6-inch heels are just about the sexiest thing you can put on your feet.'

Cheers,

Ben

Ben...

I couldn't agree with you more about 6" high heels. I love wearing them, but I just can't walk as gracefully as I do in 5" high heels. But that doesn't stop me from practicing.