Some pics to share part 2

Nice pics. I liked your first set too. I like the third pair of heels in this set most even though they are all good.

They are made in python , beige and turquoise , metal heels 11cm , i love them too .

Many thanks :roll:

You have a nice pair of legs and I like all your heels in both lots of pictures

Many thanks for your compliments , it is the first time i share pics on the net , and never had any comments about , what i look like , so it was very nice to read you .

Many thanks :roll:

IBL70

Great pairs of pumps and boots.

Very nice pics.

DeSalto

Many thanks for you compliments , i'm very happy to have some remarks from Brazil !

I like your avatar , nice sandals .

Guest Jezzaboots

The thing I want to know is where are you buying these beautiful boots from and what size do you take? I especially like the thigh boots in your first post and the black knee highs with the red skirt. If I could find out where these are from I would greatly appreciate it. Cheers Jez You look great by the way, you have great taste :roll:

The thing I want to know is where are you buying these beautiful boots from and what size do you take?

I especially like the thigh boots in your first post and the black knee highs with the red skirt. If I could find out where these are from I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers

Jez

You look great by the way, you have great taste :roll:

From the monster Ebay !

The thigh high boots are ICONE from "gml-italia-boutique" on Ebay -

The black knee high are GIANMARCO LORENZI one of my favorite boots designer , from "primafila-italia" on Ebay .

Both have boutique on Ebay - they are very serious and always had good contact and well shipped .

size is 40

Very expensive boots but keep these sellors in your favorite , they do sometime very nice price starting at 1 eur , just need to be the best bidder and you'll have the chance to get them at a lower value price , it will be anyway a lot but when you love ... you know !

Best regards .

Hope it help, and glad you have enjoyed the pics .

:o

Guest Jezzaboots

Size 40...? So jealous, I just wish they made such stylish footwear in larger sizes. I mean you can get the look but the fit and the material are just not right. Enjoy and remember how lucky you are. Jez

Really nice style-pix. All in one to say, i'm a great fan of GML Shoes. Sadly to say, that they are normaly not be seen on the streets.

So am i ! i love GML , specially boots .

Happy to meet an other fan like me . :roll:

ps : my avatar is GML

Size 40...? So jealous, I just wish they made such stylish footwear in larger sizes. I mean you can get the look but the fit and the material are just not right.

Enjoy and remember how lucky you are.

Jez

Yes you are right , until your comment , i did'nt realize how lucky i am to size a 40 , i can find nice shoes and boots in almost all stores . here in France 41 is the maximum in shops , if you want 42 and more then you need to go on the web . The shop i use to buy on Ebay have larges sizes up to 43 i think , need to check , i can tell you if you want .

Bye !

Nice pics!

Where did you get those knee high boots from? My get them by my self:-)

Thanks!

The thigh high boots are ICONE from "gml-italia-boutique" on Ebay . I have checked and seems they have one pair left in very small size , but you should contact them and ask for your size , as it is spring time they don't expose all the boots they might have .

Hope you'll find what you are looking for .

Best regards

Fantastic pics! You have great taste and style to "boot" (pun intended)! I especially like the third picture with the crop pants. The outfit really works.

Style is built from the ground up!

IBL70: Brilliant pictures! You have legs most women would kill for, and your shoes and boots look mondo cool too! More power to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

IBL70: Brilliant pictures! You have legs most women would kill for, and your shoes and boots look mondo cool too! More power to you, my friend!

Hy !

Try to do my best , very happy to have compliments from a gold member , i'm sure you have seen a lot , so i'm glad to surprise you .

Many , many thanks for you coment.

Take care too !

Hy !

Try to do my best , very happy to have compliments from a gold member , i'm sure you have seen a lot , so i'm glad to surprise you .

Well, you certainly did that. Your pictures are easily among the best I've seen on this board in years. You showed plenty of style, and style means everything, especially when it comes to footwear.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 1 month later...

All 3 pics are great, but love the third the most. Very delicate, from the heels right up the pants. Nicely done!

First many thanks for you coments . I have read some of your thread since a few days , and want to tell you , you have all my respect for showing yourself as you do . We really have the feeling that high heels are a passion for you . I think we all need guy like you to make it accepted by other people . You dare it , and for that you have all my support .

So i was pleased to have a coment from you .

If one day i can help for something from France don't hesitate .

Best regards .

ibl70:thumbsup: