Some pics to share

Guest Loveshiheels

You have some nice heels there. You have taken some good pictures. Did you have help in taking those photos or did you take them yourself?

You have some nice heels there. You have taken some good pictures. Did you have help in taking those photos or did you take them yourself?

Just a little stand fixed under my camera , using the timer 10 seconds , runing with my heels to be on place before the shoot and that 's it !

Many thanks for your compliments - this is just a part of my collection , i'll make more pics soon a hope and will share again .

Bye :roll:

Fantastic pictures. You look great in all of those picture. You really have a nice collection. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Many thanks , i really appreciate your compliments , specially from you , i admirate you for all your walks out and like your stories . I try to do my best for pictures , the only thing i don't like is i don't have shaved legs , so i need to wear 2 or 3 pairs stockings to hide the uggly hairs and then don't like the color , it does not look natural , i need to fix this up one day .

Tks !

Guest Loveshiheels

Thanks for your words . If you like , here is two more pics .

I do like these boots alot. Your legs look alright even if they are not shaved. I have a stand for my camera now so should be able to take photos the same way.

Nice pictures. Especialy the boots in the third one.

They are one of my favorite , the leather is very soft like gloves , 12cm heel , very pointed toe i love them but need to get more practice to walk correctly with them .

Thanks for your comment .

ibl70

• 3 weeks later...

IBL70: WOW!! I loved all of the pictures! You looked absolutely sensational! And I must say you certainly wear a skirt very well. I'm impressed! Given my bias for plain black pumps, I have to say the very first picture is my favorite of the lot! Could you tell us more about them?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 3 months later...

I wanted to share with all (male and female) some of my boots and shoes collection . Comments are welcome , hope you'll like them .

Some good photos there IBL70, similar to how I usually take mine by the look of things. A bit better lighting and they'd be spot on :smile:

Nice heels and boots too!