Pleased 2 Meet Y'all!

Hello Folks:

I am new to this forum. As many of you already know, my name is Net_Jock. I have plans to actually study fashion design, for both males and females. I joined this board to get ideas for new fashions and everything. Also, I am not going to lie, I enjoy looking at women who wear high heel shoes. The shoes can be stillettos, sandals or pumps. I think that they are all sexy. Also, I enjoy seeing women with tight miniskirts and tight minidresses on, too. However, I do want to get the point across to every one that I am a regular, STRAIGHT male. I am NOT gay, nor am I transgendered, a transsexual or a crossdresser. This does not necessarily mean that I look down on people who live those alternative lifestyles, it's just that I prefer women, not men, that's all. Well, that is all I have to say for now. Feel free to respond and talk.

Net_Jock :roll:

:headphones:   :cowboy:     Come and visit our Youtube Channel now!    :cowboy:    :headphones:

Welcome, Net_Jock. I too am a heterosexual man who not only loves the site of women wearing high heels, but I, like many other men at this site, also enjoy wearing high heels. I hope you enjoy the exchange of information here, and we hope to hear from you again soon. Welcome again.:roll:

Guest Loveshiheels

Hello and welcome to HHplace from england. I wear heels and I,m also straight, like most men om this forum.

Hello , and welcome here ! Have you ever tried to wear high heels yourself ? If you already admire high heels on woman , you should try ! And you'll discover a magic feeling to wear and then to walk , and then when you also get compliments , you have reach to top ! :roll:

most here are married and straight. we just prefer to wear heels. welcome to the site. are you from Texas? here in Texas we say ya'll!

No t-strap lover, I am not from Texas. I have been born and raised in Virginia for most of my life.

Hello , and welcome here !

Have you ever tried to wear high heels yourself ? If you already admire high heels on woman , you should try ! And you'll discover a magic feeling to wear and then to walk , and then when you also get compliments , you have reach to top ! :roll:

Even though I like seeing women wearing high heels, I would still never try them on myself. For one thing, my feet are TOO big (They are size 13s.) and also, I am very flat-footed. So elevated arches would hurt my feet more than help them. Also, I must admit this even though it is politically incorrect in this forum, it is still not cool for a guy to wear high heels in this very conservative state of Virginia. I am so glad I found you guys here though, so I can share my true feelings with you all without being ostracized out in public.

:headphones:   :cowboy:     Come and visit our Youtube Channel now!    :cowboy:    :headphones:

NET JOCK; It is a pleasure to have a males opinion who does not wear heels here at HHplace with an open mind. Welcome my friend. Just do us one favor. If by slim chance you see a man in heels out in public some day, stop for a brief moment and let him know it's OK. Or comment on his shoes. You will have a friend for life.

real men wear heels

NET JOCK; It is a pleasure to have a males opinion who does not wear heels here at HHplace with an open mind. Welcome my friend.

Just do us one favor. If by slim chance you see a man in heels out in public some day, stop for a brief moment and let him know it's OK. Or comment on his shoes. You will have a friend for life.

Net_Jock...

I agree with what Johnieheel says. I, too, live in a very conservative state yet every so I often, I will spot some men wearing high heeled shoes or boots (mainly boots). Please do share with us anyone you might see.

• 1 year later...

I also want to add that not only do I like thigh-high boots and high heels, I also like FLAT heels, too, like the red ones worn by Dylan on the video being sold at this link: THE STUBBORN CAR Video . I also have a taste for sequin shoes and clothing, like here at this link: http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/34391.jpg . Does anyone else feel the same way?

Welcome to hhplace, Net_Jock :) Glad to have joining us. For a number of years, I also lived in Virginia (Manassas area) and never had problems wearing my heels out and about. But. each one of us has to abide by the feelings and decisions that they feel best for them, individually. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here with us. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

... I am very flat-footed. So elevated arches would hurt my feet more than help them...

Welcome to this forum, Net_Jock :-)

You may want to know that I am also flat-footed and wearing heels does help !

At the end of the day, my ankles are not tired and don't hurt when I wear heels.

(Which is not the case when I wear flat men's shoes)

The heel don't need to be very high to be effective: 2" is enough.

If you try, you will see for yourself.

Thinking about it, you should not try because you may get addicted :)

hi just my first time on this website, kinda feel odd to b honest, but ive had a fetish for heels ever since i was younger, id say its because i used to feel my aunties feet in heels when i was playing with my dinkys under the table now ive bought loadsa heels for my girlfriend, ne way pleased to b on the site.

hi just my first time on this website, kinda feel odd to b honest, but ive had a fetish for heels ever since i was younger, id say its because i used to feel my aunties feet in heels when i was playing with my dinkys under the table now ive bought loadsa heels for my girlfriend, ne way pleased to b on the site.

Welcome to hhplace, tuonome :) You almost went unnoticed the way you sneaked in between two other welcome messages.....Nice to have another member from Ireland joining us. As for your experience "under the table," it's not uncommon. There are many different ways for men to make their way to understanding their fascination with high heels. Have you ever tried wearing heels yourself? The feeling is beyond description. But, do be careful because once that genie is out of the bottle, you're sunk....you'll never be the same. :):smile::lmao:

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.