How many enjoy this?

Gina Jaspers

Married, children, self-employed--so far, pretty normal--right? Kinda tall, weigh more than I'd like to, but my husband likes me the way I am--still pretty normal. I wear high heels a lot--my job and when hubby and I go out--that's kinda usual also. However, are there other women out there who enjoy what I'm about to reveal about myself and my love of wearing high heels? I get turned on by stepping on stuff and feeling it crush under my shoe--especially when I'm wearing high heels. Let me give a few examples of what I mean. My husband and I often go out to this little pub where each table has a few barstools around it and a basket of peanuts in the shell in the middle of the table. Thus, the floor is littered with opened and unopened peanut shells. I love to wear mules with five-inch heels, but what I enjoy even more is feeling the peanut shells "crunch" under my steps (and soles of my mules) as I walk across the floor. If I go to the produce market and find small fruit--grapes, for example--on the floor, I always enjoy walking on the fruit to feel it squash under my mules or pumps. I often buy produce at an open market where the vendors lay cardboard (flattened boxes) on the ground between the stands. I love to feel my spike heels sink into the soft cardboard or relish the "snap!" as my sharp heels punch in. Knowing that there is tremedous pressure under the tips of my slender heels--love it! I feel so sexy wearing high heels, but crushing things I walk on while wearing heels also plugs into an enjoyable feeling of superiority and dominance. Does anyone else feel like this?

When I ws a kid, there were some trees that used to grow som hard little seeds that were spherical and hollow and around three or four mm in diameter. I used to love the feeling of them crunching under my feet.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I get turned on by stepping on stuff and feeling it crush under my shoe--especially when I'm wearing high heels. Let me give a few examples of what I mean. My husband and I often go out to this little pub where each table has a few barstools around it and a basket of peanuts in the shell in the middle of the table. Thus, the floor is littered with opened and unopened peanut shells. I love to wear mules with five-inch heels, but what I enjoy even more is feeling the peanut shells "crunch" under my steps (and soles of my mules) as I walk across the floor.

Does anyone else feel like this?

One morning I was in the kitchen in heels and getting ready to get my breakfast. I served myself a nice glass of milk and some cereals (Corn Flakes) , once I pulled a few of cereal to the glass I dropped some on the floor. The sensation was that I could crush them with my heels over the floor, so this great idea brought me my attention. I threw so many flakes over the floor that I enjoyed the sensation and that turned me on instantly.

xoxoxoxoxo

Sweet Tahira.

I can definately go with the cardboard thing. It's amazing how reading something brings back memories. Can't believe I am about to tell you all this, but here goes, :lol: when I was a kid I used to like jumping and squashing flies under my shoes, it was that popping thing again plus the art of actually swatting them...... Sorry to any creature lover out there, but I have grown up now, I just use a fly spray or towel instead!

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"