Perfect Pleasers!!

Nina

Two weeks ago I bought a pair of Pleaser Seduce 420 in black patent with five inch heels - and they are amazing!! I love them!!!! I had to order them in size 9 (UK), and I'm normally size 7. I think the box said they were 8½, but either way, with a set of suede heel grips they fit absolutely perfectly. In fact these shoes are unbelievably comfy - I could wear them all day, every day... and that's exactly what I have been doing, and I feel soooo sexy in them!!! One problem though - I will replace the plastic heel tips with metal ones, as the heel tips are already showing serious wear, especially when I was walking on a single-track road today with rough tarmac on it :-( I heartily recommend all you girls buy a pair ASAP!!! Nina. :roll:

Great post. I also recommend Pleasers and they're one of my favourite brands and over 50 of my shoes are from Pleaser. Many are super high platforms but I have a lot of ~5" ones like the ones you posted. Their shoes are always comfy whatever size, height or style. I am happy with every pair I own. They're designed for dancers which is why they're so comfy and grippy, although the downside is like you say the tips wearing thin. If you like Pleaser shoes, can I also recommend Ellie Shoes which are very similar and just as good.

Do you mean patent upper when you say pu? Sorry if that's a silly question. This page says that they are leather: http://www.amberssecrets.com/high-heel-shoes-81/single-sole-mid-heel-143/seduce-146/pleaser-seduce-420-5-21927.htm?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=21927&utm_campaign=froogle

... and I think Pleasers are always comfy and one of only a few cheap brands I can get away with wearing for long periods.

Oh brilliant, thanks for the link, really helpful. Tatty bottoms are the main reason I bin shoes (although I suspect I probably would get rid of them anyway as I have a short attention span when it comes to shoes!). I love this line on that website: "Yes, it's expensive looking good" - haha, ain't that the truth!

http://www.aoc.the-street.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=120

I bought some of these recently. I haven't worn them much but no complaints so far. The heel height isn't what it was supposed to be but otherwise they've served well around the house to get me used to higher heels.

I don't think I could wear cheaply made closed shoes made of plastic for prolonged periods.

I have that exact same pair Amanda! I agree about the heel height, everywhere say they're 6", but they're only just 5.5" at my guess. They're great shoes tho, cheap and cheerful and good ones to throw on for a night out.

Nice to hear from you too :roll: I love my Christian Louboutins BTW (sorry to go off topic), they're my favourite shoes by miles so thanks for your recommendation! I find all Pleasers really comfy, they're one of my favourite shoes for nights where I think I might be doing walking or dancing in, or nights where I think my shoes might get damaged.

Nice to hear from you too :roll:

I love my Christian Louboutins BTW (sorry to go off topic), they're my favourite shoes by miles so thanks for your recommendation!

Lol, you are way off topic Roz Louboutins are the other end of the spectrum.

Which ones did you buy?.

Well I have got the metal tips on the heels now - what a difference, and what a sound!! The standard plastic tips wore down to the nail so quickly, in about three weeks, though walking home on bad road surfaces certainly didn't help! But they certainly do feel comfortable, and sturdy. Being patent I find my feet do get very hot in them with or without nylons. Mind you, closed toe high heels tend to be a bit like that anyway. A good excuse to dangle don't you think? :roll: Nina.

Glad you love your new shoes now. They're really good looking, nice and simple and very classic looking. I bet you turn loads of heads now because they'll look great and who can mistake the confident walk of a girl in metal-tipped shoes!

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...