Internet time?

How long do you spend on computer each day?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you spend on computer each day?

you forgot all day and night lol.. support internet/telephone/televsion for work.. then before and after.. only time im not on the net is if im asleep.. lol.. and even then my computer still is and its within fingertip reach.. if i dont have the house net or work.. i either have the wifi internet(how i survived when the power went out for a day after storms in dallas) for my laptop, or my cellphone.. omg im so patheticly wired.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Loveshiheels

Weekdays about 2 hours each night. Weekends a lot more time unless I find something else to do.

I spend 12 hours in front of a PC 4 days a week, and then a few hours each day besides that, so like others.........seems way too much sometimes, but hey....it's what computers are for mostly (although I do love my other uses, like designing stuff).

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I'm a Graphic Designer and usually have my big iMac and my Macbook open at the same time. When I'm really busy I have been known to go for 2 weeks with almost no break sitting in front of a computer! Sometimes I want to give it all up and go and get a job collecting eggs on a farm, but when I look at all the nice shiny stuff I have designed it makes it all worthwhile. Oh yes and having no boss and working from home wearing whatever I want really helps!