Andrea's Beginnings

Guys & Gals,

Surfing round the web, as we do, looking for all things of a high heeled nature, I came across this story. Split into 21 parts, it is a lovely story, very nicely written and certainoy will keep you entertained for a couple of hours.

http://www2.storysite.org/a_candyheels01.html

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did.

Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Hi Candyheels, Well I would say the story is about wrapped up as it stands, although you do need to tie up the loose ends to let the reader know this story is finished. Skip to the end of the holiday having lived as a woman for so long, doesn't want to go back to being a man, discussion with mum, problems with being only 13, plans for the future. That wil end of Andrea's Beginnings properly. Then if you are inspired, you can wind the timeline forward to the end of high school to cover the peiod between High School and College. Gives you scope for some flash-backs about how Andy/Andrea coped in the interveening period and plans for the future. Then plan the 3rd story for post College and into a career. You need to really think out Andy/Andrea's life for the period you are going to write about. Could be a good trilogy, if you keep your readers hooked. The plot will be essential, just wrap the aspects of being a woman in a mans body around it. There are lots of other examples on storysite, but not nearly so carefully written. Do let us know if you get inspired and the story continues. Simon

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Did I miss what "the pills" were, and why teach was helping him to become her? They might be good tales.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

there are so many story ideas left to consider that the author can go on almost forever,should candyheels want to. come to think of it, I know we've got some good writers as members to this forum. How about some of you writing a chapter and sending it to candyheels so he can put it in his own words and weave it into the overall structure of the book? I'd like to take a shot at it, if the author doesn't mind. I once wrote a story that Jenny posted on her website. Mona Lisa's smile. I opened up the story line to any and all members of the website and had a lot of good ideas and input from my friends, there. It was total enjoyment for all.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 months later...

I just finished reading this story again. It's so well written. Candyheels really should write others.......

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.