Demonia stack boots

heelma

I just ordered a pair of so-called stack boots with a "monster platform" made by Demonia in black PU. Here is a picture from a website: http://lollipoplingerie.com/stat/DEM-18-STACK301.html

Amazingly, they come in mens' sizes! Apparently, they have 5" platform and a 7" heel.

I wonder what you guys think of these and if anyone had experience with these? I guess it could be quite dangerous to walk outside - twisting or breaking an ankle might be easily possible? Also, what was the other people's reaction to you wearing them on the street or in a mall?

Well, I know they are probably worn by gothic folks (which I am not), but they looked to interesting to try ...

They look really nice, and are a good price too.

Let us know how it goes when they arrive. :roll:

I actually ordered them from one Amazon seller (who said they are new) for $48 + $15 shipping.

the ones that I have are my avitar-DEMONIA "monet" platform boots (ones in BLACK) they are very comfortable to wear also.:roll:

Got them. They are definitely kind of cool, but walking in them doesn't really give me much thrill. It's more like walking with regular boots, just that these are so much heavier (2 lbs each) and have a really tall platform. But the danger of falling off of them and break something overshadows the fun walking with them. I am probably going to ship them back.

To me, if they didn't look like a patchwork experiment slapped onto a platform, I might be intrigued. They just don't do it for me.

I like them a little bit better that ShockQueen, but not much. They do look comfortable, though.

oh, yes you can be sure of that, just make sure that you dont try to run in them, or walk on uneven ground (like in most boots with heels not a very good idea to do so) I love 'em!:roll: