worst questions

wolf

Hi. Let's suppose a situation: you're a man (hetero, non wearing heels) or a woman, and I'm a male friend of yours. I just told you that I like wear heels and especially female heels. What's the worst words you want to ask me? :roll: (probabily I will not try to answer to your questions) Thank you!

Second question if you were a man would be: "do you wear any other items of female clothing, too?" (There is a danger here. When ever you tell someone that you engage in some sort of anti-social behavior, the immediate thought is that such deviation is directly connected to some kind of sexual disfunction. This has been demonstrated, over and over, again and again, right here in this forum by people reacting to male members wearing heels by asking "are you gay?" -- which is still regarded by the majority of society as being sexually devient and unacceptable, no matter what they might say about the subject in public just to be politically correct ------ despite the inroads the gay community "thinks" they have made towards "acceptability.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi.

Let's suppose a situation:

you're a man (hetero, non wearing heels) or a woman, and I'm a male friend of yours.

I just told you that I like wear heels and especially female heels.

What's the worst words you want to ask me? :roll:

(probabily I will not try to answer to your questions)

Thank you!

How about: "What does your wife think of it?"

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

This question I got a lot: "How do you stand in those things?" And it's usually women who ask that question----while wearing heels themselves! As if it takes some sort of complex talent only they possess. In a word: sheesh!! :roll:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Second question if you were a man would be: "do you wear any other items of female clothing, too?"

(

This has been demonstrated, over and over, again and again, right here in this forum by people reacting to male members wearing heels by asking "are you gay?" -- which is still regarded by the majority of society as being sexually devient and unacceptable, no matter what they might say about the subject in public just to be politically correct ------ despite the inroads the gay community "thinks" they have made towards "acceptability.)

Do you consider men wearing ladies clothes as 'anti-social' then...???!!! I can think of hundreds of things far more anti-social than a guy in a skirt!!!

MY answer to the original question would be - "What size do you take - and what are your favourite/most comfortable styles?"

The typical male response of "Are you gay?" has already been posted.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Hi.

Let's suppose a situation:you're a man (hetero, non wearing heels) or a woman, and I'm a male friend of yours.

I just told you that I like wear heels and especially female heels.

What's the worst words you want to ask me?

Wolf: As you posed the question, I would be a male FRIEND of yours. As your friend, certainly I would be curious, and would probably come up with something corny or sarcastic like: "Is this a new look for you?" or "Trying out for a part in the theatre?"

But, above all else, as your friend, I should hope that I would be respectful of the friendship - even if somewhat confused. The first reply of "Why?" is the most honest and direct.

Dan

pussyinboots asked me:

Do you consider men wearing ladies clothes as 'anti-social' then...???!!! I can think of hundreds of things far more anti-social than a guy in a skirt!!!

Answer: I do not consider men wearing women's clothing to be "anti-social" since I wear heels and hose myself. I am just responding from my own experience.

Most people these days still regard any "abnormal" behavior to be sexually connected and anti-social -- regardless of the politically correct response they might give or (seemingly) to be totally ignoring it.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Just reading bunch of replies, got me thinking. If you feel its "Anti social behaviour", why would you ever want brought that up in first place, just for provocating? If you couldnt cope with the answers, replies, or questions that would follow after? I believe those two questions mentioned before, are most common ones. Depends on situation ofcourse. Just my two kopiykas. :roll: And for my answer for the question .. Wow, nice shoos. where you got those?, Or LOL, Why your wearing those?

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

Are you g... (not again) ..."homosexual" and does your father know? Mothers allways support and love their children but most fathers don't shout out loud that his son is gay. "The more gays then more women for straights". Be whatever you like and love whoever you like and wear whatever you like.

It's really frustrating, and annoying to have to deal with stupid questions, especially the "gay" question. When women are seen wearing combat boots or Doc Maartens, does anyone ever ask them if they're butch? Of course not! Women can get away with wearing men's clothing and/or shoes while men catch all kinds of hell for doing the opposite. Like I said, frustrating.

whenever i see something different like that i suppress the onrushing thoughts of comformity that society as a whole wants us to think. as long as no laws are being broken then live and let live i say. and the laws i am thinking about are the usual no total nudity,etc...not some local homophobic tripe.

Agreed. Perhaps the thread should be named "Annoying Questions" instead of "Worst Questions"? Jeff: I fully recognize your frustration over the apparent dissimilar attitudes in what men and women can "get away with" in regard to clothing. But, as trail blazers, we don't have to buy into that, nor should we. And, if everyone did buy the status quo, nothing would ever change. So, as part of the territory, there's going to be friction whenever something "different" appears, right? A famous general once said: you know when you're directly over the target - when you're receiving the most flak. Dan

Fortunately, I've never had the "Are you gay?" question. I did have one sales lady ask "Do you do impersonations?". I feigned ignorance and got her to rephrase it as "Are you a female impersonator?". I said no, I just wear the shoes. I pointed to her ugly, masculine shoes and said "Are you trying to impersonate a man?". :o Strangely, she had no reply, but the look on her face said it all. :roll:

Mmh, I would firstly say "Are you kidding?" and then "Why?". But since I do it myself I'd just jump to a "Cool!, me too, whatsa your favourite style?".

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

CB: I think it was Patton, but not certain. I was doing a quote search on: "When you're directly over the target, you'll receive the most flak." - something close to that. Ask anybody who has ever done (or worn) something out of the ordinary; there will always be the nay-sayers, who want to pull them down. Anyway, that's my 2 cents to this thread. Thanks for the reply. Dan

Guest Loveshiheels

I been asked if I,m Gay a few times now when I been on highheels chatroom. I, m not. I been told by a friend who is gay and is a member of this site that most gay men like their boyfriends to wear men clothes and it was hard for him to find a partner as he wore heels as everyday wear. Thinking about this I believe he is right. I only fancy women who wear heels skirts or dresses. I know a few women who wear trainers and jeans out and to me they start to look like men and I don,t fancy them what so ever. I believe that most men that wear heels or crossdress are straight.

Is it just me who see's this: A lot of guys here dont like and wouldnt want a woman who isnt feminine or womanly and wearing heels, yet those same guys seem to want to fight for the right to be accepted by all to wear heels, and in some cases much more? Of course, I could be wrong, but "Loveshiheels" point mentioned previously kind of nails it home even more. Double standards?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Richie:

Not exactly sure what you mean by "...wouldn't want a woman who isn't feminine...".

Being married, I better not want ANY woman other than my wife.:roll:

By "not feminine", do you mean: body odor, armpit hair, bearded, bald...?

Dan

Jeff: I fully recognize your frustration over the apparent dissimilar attitudes in what men and women can "get away with" in regard to clothing. But, as trail blazers, we don't have to buy into that, nor should we. And, if everyone did buy the status quo, nothing would ever change. So, as part of the territory, there's going to be friction whenever something "different" appears, right?

Quite right on all counts. I shouldn't let that bother me, but it does because we're seen as the oddities for doing the same thing women do: cross gender lines when it comes to clothing they want to wear and enjoy wearing. The annoying/aggravating/stupid questions show that society still has quite a ways to go before shedding that silly mindset regarding what women and men can wear.

Jeff: I agree; it's so much easier to hold onto a stereotype, than to consider something "different". All we can do, is do what we do, heap plenty of praise to those who are complimentary to us (and I'm finding that more and more, which is very encouraging), and to those that wish to hold onto their stereotypes - the hell with them. It's their stereotype.

Dan

Richie:

Not exactly sure what you mean by "...wouldn't want a woman who isn't feminine...".

Being married, I better not want ANY woman other than my wife.:roll:

By "not feminine", do you mean: body odor, armpit hair, bearded, bald...?

Dan

Hey Dan

What I mean by that is "Whatever your interpretation of feminine may be"

I just get the impression that many guys here want/prefer a feminine/lady like woman, yet dont understand or almost protest when a woman/wife/partner wants the same thing in return?

Thus hence the worst questions... Maybe this is another issue for debate seperate of this thread?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hey Dan

What I mean by that is "Whatever your interpretation of feminine may be"

I just get the impression that many guys here want/prefer a feminine/lady like woman, yet dont understand or almost protest when a woman/wife/partner wants the same thing in return?

Thus hence the worst questions... Maybe this is another issue for debate seperate of this thread?

Aha! Now, I gocha.

Richie: I think this is worthy of a new thread topic, as the current subject "worst questions" has evolved to "annoying questions" as some of us on the thread have interpreted. Your point goes in a completely different direction.

Dan

Jeff: I agree; it's so much easier to hold onto a stereotype, than to consider something "different". All we can do, is do what we do, heap plenty of praise to those who are complimentary to us (and I'm finding that more and more, which is very encouraging), and to those that wish to hold onto their stereotypes - the hell with them. It's their stereotype.

Dan

With a few recent exceptions, I am receiving more praise/compliments on the high heels that I wear in public. It is very encouraging. I just hope more and more will pulicly heel.