Boots to bed

hiboots

As I told before: I allways wear heels in bed, not only boots but also my oxfords with 6.5 heels. And of course garters and nylons. You have to learn to sleep in those. I never damage the sheets or my late gf legs, I still miss her very much.

Oh god, yes. Not 100% of the time, but I do wear high heels to bed. It just completes me because I'm so use to the feeling of something snug against my feet. Under the sheets, it keeps my feet warm :roll:

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe

Guest Loveshiheels

I used try to sleep in them when I first bought my first pair of heels as I did not to wear them when my parents were at home, but I now have a pair of slip ons which I wear most evenings now and I don,t need to wear them in bed any more. I do wear a pair of thick black tights to bed and sometimes a dress. The tights do keep you warm in bed when it cold.

Do you wear your high heels in bed?

Hey, Hiboots: You might wish to open the question up a bit by including:

Does your partner / spouce / SO wear shoes/boots to bed?

(Mine will, on occasion, if I ask. I won't elaborate.)

Dan

Do you wear your high heels in bed?

Nope. The missus would frown on such deviant behaviour :roll:

I tried it a couple of times back in my bachelor days though.

The best bit - as I recall - was waking up in them. The strange sensation and the still-half-asleep realisation/recollection of what's causing it.

A nice way to awaken actually!

Always High-Heel Responsibly

I do wear my boots to bed sometimes, it's a good sensation yet I prefer to go walking around in them. I slept wearing them once and was interesting to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom... I forgot I was wearing them and had to hold myself in the walls to not fall:nervous: What me and my wife do between four walls wearing boots (us both) are too much to talk here in the forum, but is wonderful!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

• 11 months later...

No, they tear up the sheets, put holes in the mattress, and above all, scratch up wife's legs. Not good!

Boots and high heels in bed should not be a problem if you protect/cover the bed sheet with a fur rug. I'd place a reindeer hide or sheepskin rug at the end of the bed if my partner was to wear her shoes in bed, as shaking the dirt off an animal skin rug is much easier than repairing/replacing a punctured bed!