Can anyone ID these shoes as worn by Kylie and Mariah?

roz

I love these shoes that Mariah Carey and Kylie Minogue have worn lately, I was wondering if anyone knew who they were by and what they are? See the attached pics for examples. Kylie has worn both dark red and black shoes, Mariah has worn the black ones. Thanks in anticipation

post-11189-133522856948_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522856954_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522856959_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522856963_thumb.jpg

I love these shoes that Mariah Carey and Kylie Minogue have worn lately, I was wondering if anyone knew who they were by and what they are?

See the attached pics for examples. Kylie has worn both dark red and black shoes, Mariah has worn the black ones.

Thanks in anticipation

I found these as a cheaper alternative -not exacty the same but then not $1000 either

post-11153-133522856976_thumb.jpg

I found these as a cheaper alternative -not exacty the same but then not $1000 either

And these are £60 from Faith.

I funded a pair for 'herself' because she didn't even want to try them on. Turns out they are VERY wearable. 5" heel so 'whoopy-do' for me. :o

They come up large though. The wife normally takes a 6, but has had to get a 5 in this style.

Watched her doing the ironing while trying them out, weekend before last. Was tempted to post a piccy, but didn't think I'd live long enough to get it into a thread here. There'd be blood (mine) if I got a camera out..... :-?:roll:

I love these shoes that Mariah Carey and Kylie Minogue have worn lately, I was wondering if anyone knew who they were by and what they are?

See the attached pics for examples. Kylie has worn both dark red and black shoes, Mariah has worn the black ones.

Thanks in anticipation

The model is called Tribute, by YSL.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for their help, I managed to pick up a pair of YSL Tribute sandals in London when I went shoe shopping. They are a perfect shade of gold, they look absolutely breathtaking, very nice shoes. Still prefer my Louboutins, though :roll: I did see a pair of Trivian shoes in Guess, though, which as far as I can tell are almost identical to Tributes, just 1/3rd of the price. I have attached a pic.

post-11189-133522857785_thumb.jpg

The answer is that I have been wearing them around the house on my day off today and they *are* really fun shoes, really nice, elegant and sexy too. I just need a posh night out to wear them on, lol. They feel completely different to my Louboutins but are completely shoes to be honest. I *really* like them and am now addicted to expensive shoes. Not sure if that's a good thing :roll: They don't look *quite* as gold once my feet are in them, but I have attached a pic I found online. They're 6" high but as said above have a platform so they're not too extreme. Considering I wore 6" without platforms on a long night out last week these should be a doddle. So yeah, if you can afford them, defo get them, if not go for the Guess ones which look identical.

post-11189-133522857845_thumb.jpg

• 11 months later...