Feet in general

Julietta

Great sandals. They look like style 1505

( http://www.sexyshoe.com/tw1505.jpg ) I've a pair in Navy and White. Even with the 5 1/4" heel, I find them very comfortable and easy to wear. I'd like to get another pair but they no longer have them in my size.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You are right Bubba, those are the same style as you described. Those are from Sexy Shoes. I love them so much. I wonder how they look in Navy. Do you have pictures you can share, if you cant send them to me and I can post them by placing in my files where I keep my pictures. Here is my email just in case : Tahira65@aol.com

I have an old catalog that shows them in navy and white. Or, I can get my digital camer working. Anyway, I'll work on sending you a picture of them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Tahira you have the most wonderful sandal colletion. I never realised it before joining this forum but I think my preference does tend towards sandals and painted toe nails for myself and for looking at on others :lol: Love Julie xx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"