Feet in general

Julietta

Hi all,

I didn't know whether to put this into fetishes or general chit chat, but I was wondering if you are all just into shoes or are you like me into feet as a whole. I love to paint my toe nails, in fact I think feet look a whole lot better with the nails painted, on men too.......... take a look at mine and tell me what you think..

Julietta xxxx

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://217.34.189.177/~jules/images/GoldFrenchP4

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Hi Julietta, I'm only into shoes but I admire the efforts you make and the final result on coordinating your toes with the shoes you wear. You have excellent ideas and coordination skills. I understand in this case the combination of feet and heels cannot be separated and just compliments each other. Thanks for the nice illustrations and keep up the good work. Greetings from highluc who is jealous of your nice feet and toe nails.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Your taste in colors is gorgeous! Similar to my own, if I do say so myself. :( My feet, however, NEVER looked that good! I wear nail polish on my feet as a poor substitute for wearing it where it really belongs, if we were living in a different world. And then only when my feet are enclosed, so to speak. Men wearing earings in both ears is frowned upon, but tolerated, but men wearing obvious nail polish means they're gay. Go figure. :lol:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

It is mental isn't it? I do know of (well actually I am a member of) a site that is purely for men that paint their nails. On that site there is a file that has celebrities that paint their nails. There is a picture of Antonio Banderas, Ricky Martin, Keanu Reeves and David Beckham all wearing nail polish. They look really good. I will try to copy them onto here later. Personally I think all nails whether on male or female really look nice :( and with all the other adornments that we put on our bodies, that do not put a person into a gay category, I really cannot see why people are so small minded. Mad mad world :lol:

Let calm be widespread

Go have a pedicure. I have been doing it for some time to correct a nail problem, which is now healed. It's the BW's manicurist. Just had the toes painted for the first time by her :lol: . The BW used to do it, but now... The professional job is really nice, though. You get spoiled!

Hi! You wrote: It is mental isn't it? I do know of (well actually I am a member of) a site that is purely for men that paint their nails. On that site there is a file that has celebrities that paint their nails. There is a picture of Antonio Banderas, Ricky Martin, Keanu Reeves and David Beckham all wearing nail polish. They look really good. I will try to copy them onto here later. Please let me (and other interested readers) know the url to this site. I am all for the free for all use of nail polish (where it belongs, and not up the nose while drying as some use it as an alternative to other toxic fumes... :lol: ). Regards, TallSwede

Hi TallSwede,

Sorry didn't think to spill the beans :( so here it is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nailsformales/?yguid=129306038You have to join but usually takes a day or 2 to get accepted.

Enjoy :lol:

Jxx

Let calm be widespread

Off for a leg wax Thursday evening, so I will remove the polish tommorow and then reapply it afterwards. I wish I had the courage to leave it on or even to use it on my finger nails. I have only ever worn a clear polish on my hands in public. Although it was noticable it never attracted any adverse comment. Any other men worn polish on fingers or toes in public and what do the Ladies think about nail length, shape and polish? I think that the wearing of nail polish for men is probably more accepted than wearing heels but probably only for the younger age groups who I often see wearing Gothic styles along with it, do you agree or not?

This is one thing I've often wondered about. You see, I really hate the look of feet, can't stand them, I think they look absolutely ugly, even my own which are actually a fairly regular shape. I'm only not wearing something on my feet if I am in bed, in the shower or between the two. I think this is one of the reasons I love shoes so much. Standard mens shoes for myself (I have 15 pairs in regular use and another five or so in reserve, and not one of them is a pair of trainers, I haven't owned any trainers since I was 19 and I plan never to do so again.), and good quality shoes, ideally heels on women but never sandals of any type, just horrible. The absolutely worst thing is when women wear sandals that are too small or their feet are the wrong shape and their toes hang over the front, ghastly. Even typing this makes my skin crawl. Actually maybe its toes I have a problem with as I quite like the look of slingbacks. So am I the only one, if so I'm surprised, because so many shoe websites also cater for lovers of feet and I just can't look at them! :lol:

BW stands for Beautiful Wife. Unfortunately, I lost her late last year. Life has not been much fun since, but one goes on, not knowing what else to do. She was young, pretty, lively, perfect, my world. She supported my high heel wearing without hesitation.

I also like to paint my toe nails. But I don't like "traditional" female colours like pink. I prefer blues, purple, greens. I can occassionally get the girlfriend to paint them for me, but she still isn't quite confortable with the whole Heels/Hose thing. Trouble is, I only get about 1-2 weeks, as I play beach volleyball (ie bare feet).

Julietta, If anyone did not have an appreciation for beautiful feet, they certainly would after viewing your photos! You truly have beautiful feet, wonderfully painted nails and you magnificently orchestrated a wonderous color coordination combined with a sensual creativity. I especially appreciated the matching nail and shoe; matching nail and background color coordination--right down to the same shades. And then, of course, your "cherry on the sundae" toe ring to complete a beautiful picture. For me, heels will always be my first passion, but beautiful female feet, well cared for and well-manicured, with luscious painted nails, is my second passion. On behalf of all of us who have had the pleasure of viewing your post, thank-you for sharing you with us.

Yes, those pictures are very nice. I must admit, I quite like cute feet, like yours :lol: And you've obviously gone to great lengths to look good, which I always appreciate.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

BW stands for Beautiful Wife. Unfortunately, I lost her late last year. Life has not been much fun since, but one goes on, not knowing what else to do. She was young, pretty, lively, perfect, my world. She supported my high heel wearing without hesitation.

BobHH, I sorry for the loss of your BW. I know it is a cliche but time does heal and gradually the pain is replaced with happy memories.

It is nice that there is site like this that at least we can all come into and share our mutual passion. It also shows that there are a lot of women out there that like your BW, are open minded and understanding enough to know that variety is the spice of life and that it takes all sorts of people to make the world an interesting place to live in.

Take care,

Love

Julietta xx

Let calm be widespread

• 2 weeks later...

You might want to edit your post, Polishuser2002, and remove the "", so the picture loads without fiddling. :lol:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Thank you all for your positive replies. My friend has beautiful feet and nails too and has given me permission to post these. See what you think......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Let calm be widespread

Hi Smudgeur, They are his own shoes and pics and are fab aren't they? He does have lovely feet and nails I think it's nice when both men and women take care of their feet, and nail polish makes a huge difference. Take care and have a happy new year, Love and hugs Julietta xx

Let calm be widespread

• 3 weeks later...

Tahira, have you added some pics here? I don't remember seeing the blue sandals before. I think they look the best they suit your feet and flatter your toes. Love the colour too. Julietta xxx

Let calm be widespread

Hi Julietta,

Thank you darling, I know that blue glowsy color fit well for my skin ( latin mood skin, LOL ) but I love red fire too. So I decided to paint them in red and show some more pics wearing my old black strap sandals that I bought in 1997 from Fredericks. I hope you like them.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image